No announcement yet.

Doherty...proper fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasnt it gianni who banned Pete from coming back to Loftus road, come on scott have a word....

Pete should be aloud back down to QPR!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
      Wasnt it gianni who banned Pete from coming back to Loftus road, come on scott have a word....

Pete should be aloud back down to QPR!
      Farkin Paladini has ruined my club, cornetto eating twot
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        You have some strange morals. You try to promote yourself as a good lad who had a 'superb' upbringing. Great with the ladies, yet they have to impress you and all that. Yet you feel it's ok for someone to be a junkie?

I'll tell you a story. There is a young lad who I won't name of the tender age of 25, who at the even tender age of 18 met Mr. Docherty. This great musical genius. This lad has been hooked on heroine ever since, and the fact he has lost his family and friends over this, and has nowhere near the cash, nor the high profile of the great Mr. Docherty...he has no life, and no one to help. Indeed, Mr. Docherty did not put the drugs inside this lad, but he sure inspired him to do so.

Good person?
        Role model?

I think not.
        His job isn't to be a role model. And a good person...minus the heroin he was quite a nice chap. I can't find the video right now but it's him in a queue for some CD or something and he's quite bright and funny. I would hazard a guess at least 50% of people on this site have dabbled in drugs. 30% in class A's.

Comment

He`s a decent lad. I would rather a junkie twit as a fan of QPR than a x factor mummys boy QPR fan thats for sure

Comment

Proud that he's a Rangers fan. He should be welcomed back with open arms and invited to perform some half-time entertainment.

Comment

Striker!! Best front man we have had since sir les!! Mick jones was no angel -just never got the same bad press!! Is not the only skag head down the bush!! Kate moss is a proper moose by the way....verdict please?????
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                I would hazard a guess at least 50% of people on this site have dabbled in drugs. 30% in class A's.
                I am one of the class A one's mate.

Not a fan of Pete's music,or his taste in women(Moss),but he loves his Ranger's and that's good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Striker!! Best front man we have had since sir les!! Mick jones was no angel -just never got the same bad press!! Is not the only skag head down the bush!! Kate moss is a proper moose by the way....verdict please?????
                  Kate moss is quite hot. Also I reckon she would be an absolutly wild f***. So big thumbs up from me

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    I am one of the class A one's mate.

Not a fan of Pete's music,or his taste in women(Moss),but he loves his Ranger's and that's good enough for me.
                    So you come home from work and some druggie yoofs are burgling your place to sell whatever pickings they find for just enough to score some gear but they are wearing QPR tops - same rules apply?
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

all this piffle about role models is absolute tosh. if parents aint good enough to be role models 2 their kids then thats their problem. people are so quick to blame celebs for ruining kids. its nufin to do with role models, its bad parenting. they say dont let kids play violent games or watch violent films, but the most disturbing and violent programme on the telly is the news!!! pete is clearlytroubled, but he is a genius, and a loyal rangers fan, thats what i love about him. david beckham cheated on his missus, but hes a fantastic role model!!! jade goody was a racist pig, but cos she died of cancer she is the next princess diana?!!. Michael Jacksons 'S' fell of his SPEEDOS but cos he could sing n dance he was ok. lol double standards in this country makes me wanna throw up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        Great songwriter.

The Libertines are the great lost band of this generation and his solo album is pretty decent.

Don't be fooled by the tabloid headlines. This is a guy battling some demons and being misled and mismanaged along the way.
                        One of the greatest talents of the last 10 years. And I'm 45!

Comment

Working...
                        X