• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doherty...proper fan

Like him or loathe him.

Was there when we were sh*t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUNdMRd3w_c
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Cant stand the junkie and its no wonder the youth of today are so ####ed up, when they idolise him.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Cant stand the junkie and its no wonder the youth of today are so ####ed up, when they idolise him.
      ^^^^^^^that

I hate the bloke with a passion and wouldn't think twice about chinning him if he acted a prat in front of me. Pure menace who I'm gutted is associated with our club.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

he's a ******....

junkie thief ....what's to look up to there??

Comment

Great songwriter.

The Libertines are the great lost band of this generation and his solo album is pretty decent.

Don't be fooled by the tabloid headlines. This is a guy battling some demons and being misled and mismanaged along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Great songwriter.

The Libertines are the great lost band of this generation and his solo album is pretty decent.

Don't be fooled by the tabloid headlines. This is a guy battling some demons and being misled and mismanaged along the way.
            Silly me, I thought the pictures of him smashed out his brains on heroin had been edited in photoshop.
            Last edited by paulmason; 15-12-2009, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Great songwriter.

exactly

Comment

Silly me, I thought the pictures of him smashed out his brains on heroin had been edited in photoshop.
                so by your standards every rock and metal band should be despised. Especially the rolling stones and the beatles?

Comment

Lennon, Richards, Barrett, Lydon, Lee-Lewis, Cash, Cobain, Weiland, Cornell, Deal, Corgan, Bowie, Dylan, Bolan and Reed all off your playlists? Along with the entire disco/house/trance ouevres and sub sections?

Must get a tad dry round yours listening to Alma Cogan, Cliff Richard and Val Doonican????

I can't think of a decent musician, artist or writer who hasn't, at some stage in their careers, been chemically enhanced.

The Stones wrote their best three albums (Let it Bleed, Beggars and Exile) whilst strung out on smack.

Comment

Can't remember seeing them in court on drug offences as often as Doherty

Comment

Lets not promote drug taking.
                      He does seem a low life to me
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Libertines are one of the best bands I've ever heard, love their songs

Comment

Genuinly a poetic mind. Luckily not fully destroyed. Not my type of music but I appreciate the things he sings about and writes about. Hopefully will get his act back together. I know many many worse people who are rangers fans. Blokes involved in FV are worse than him by many miles.

Comment

Absolute genius of a songwriter. Bands today sing about complete b ollox, Doherty's lyrics are/were spine tingling. Yes the drug thing isnt something to be proud about but if the papers didnt follow him about, offering him money to get an exlcusive on him people wouldnt be any of the wiser.

Comment

Great songwriter.

Spot On...

Comment

Working...
                              X