X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Lets not promote drug taking.
    He does seem a low life to me
    how about pro's in the spotlight who have taken drugs or haven't turned up for there tests??

Stan Bowles for example when we talk about him, is it good the amount he boozed and gambled??

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
      Genuinly a poetic mind. Luckily not fully destroyed. Not my type of music but I appreciate the things he sings about and writes about. Hopefully will get his act back together. I know many many worse people who are rangers fans. Blokes involved in FV are worse than him by many miles.
      You have some strange morals. You try to promote yourself as a good lad who had a 'superb' upbringing. Great with the ladies, yet they have to impress you and all that. Yet you feel it's ok for someone to be a junkie?

I'll tell you a story. There is a young lad who I won't name of the tender age of 25, who at the even tender age of 18 met Mr. Docherty. This great musical genius. This lad has been hooked on heroine ever since, and the fact he has lost his family and friends over this, and has nowhere near the cash, nor the high profile of the great Mr. Docherty...he has no life, and no one to help. Indeed, Mr. Docherty did not put the drugs inside this lad, but he sure inspired him to do so.

Good person?
      Role model?

I think not.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Junkie who shagged kate moss - legend

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Can't remember seeing them in court on drug offences as often as Doherty
          Jagger, Richards, McCartney and Vicious (though I hate him) certainly troubled the beak as many times as Doherty

Don't think anyone is promoting a full scale Trainspotting addiction as a way of life or "a good thing", but IMO, I can't deny that he is a poet, a very very good lyricist and a decent musician.

People, friends, acquaintances, can always say no when offered. Didn't anyone watch Grange Hill???
          Last edited by Nodge70; 15-12-2009, 04:29 PM.

Comment

He is an evil man. That day he announced "I am Pete, and I am going to raise your kids for you" was a horrible day for us all.

He is a rockstar for gods sake and never proclaimed himself a role model. People need to take a look at their immediate support structure before blaming a very talented guy who wrote some excellent songs who happens to have a drug habit for all that is bad in their lives.

I think a few of the pure as the driven snow posters on this thread should be careful, it can be dangerous throwing things in your glass houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              Jagger, Richards, McCartney and Vicious (though I hate him) certainly troubled the beak as many times as Doherty
              A Certain England Rugby player??,

Comment

He's not a bad guy really. just a bit mucked up, met him on a few occasions when photographing the soccer six tournaments and when he was with Kate Moss, also did a Babyshambles concert one time, even got me a drink.
                He was always proud to be a Ranger even after he got banned from the ground.
                Just like us at the moment, people always want to knock you when you're down.
                Last edited by 80sCasual; 15-12-2009, 04:33 PM.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Legend
                  :drunk:

Comment

like a few of his songs

it makes me laugh when people say they dislike him because of his drug habit. i doubt they do it freinds who take that ****. im sure many of them have done some type of drug over the years.

just because people look up to him doesn't mean they have to become addicts. just an excuse for poor parenting imo

Comment

legend!!!!

pete is a legend he travels up and down the country waving qpr scarfs and singing rangers song everywere he goes. he loves rangers with a passion and all you lot slaging him off get a life!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by simmo88 View Post
                        pete is a legend he travels up and down the country waving qpr scarfs and singing rangers song everywere he goes. he loves rangers with a passion and all you lot slaging him off get a life!!!!!

^^^^^cant argue with that.

As per my original post. You cant deny he's a proper R.

I remember buying all quiet on the western avenue before i bought AKUTRS!
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Junkie ****bag

Comment

hes a legend imo music when the light go out is one of the best written songs ever
                            unfortnatly ph coined the phrase ;you lay with dogs you get fleas;

Comment

Musically brilliant, LIBERTINES amazing, Junkie yes, all geniuses are ****ed up in some way!!!!!!!!!
                              From the Hills of Kerry
                              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

at last - something we can all agree about...:confused:
                                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                                X