Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by writtler View Post
    Wrong - lost 3 of his best players at Swansea

Conceded in last minute v Newcastle yes - conceded in last minute to Plymouth to a retaken penalty -slightly unlucky.

Magilton and Sousa's records were almost identical Pete - stats on here a couple of weeks showed that.

Holloway always does well at a club first season usually (leicester excepted) but the motivational speaches wear off. De Canio - serie B - whoopy funking do...

I, despite your belief, do not think he is the messiah but I would like to see what he can do with some forwards- he never had them here (or the players to play in a system to accomodate them) nor at Swansea. You build from the back - that is what the bloke is doing and if he is given time then he could achieve something - that takes longer than 26 games no matter what club you are at.

We never had the players to mount a consistent challenge last season nor did we/do we have this season.

The real problem is his treatment by GP - the scourge of QPR - saved the club my ****ing ####.
    Ver good response and saved me the trouble of posting this.

Originally posted by writtler View Post
    He should never have been appointed in the first place.
    Again I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by rblockells View Post
      Libers!!!

fancy seeing you here....
      Arbie!! dot.'s so boring these days. And I was intrigued by the rumour that SM has been slagging it around on lower class boards. Presumably awaiting his Richard Gere-style rescue.

And all I found was a lengthy (one sided (yours)) debate on Paolo Sousa where someone had pinched my photoshop endeavours.

:yush:

Is that smiley someone angry or someone furiously ###king?

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
        Of course he shouldn't, Buzz should of been sacked for disclosing confidental information.

Who sacked Magilton anyway? Briatore?

Terry.

You seem to be ignoring me.

You've pinched my cartoon. What have you got to say for yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by libertine View Post
          Terry.

You seem to be ignoring me.

You've pinched my cartoon. What have you got to say for yourself?
          Thanks, i love it

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
            Thanks, i love it
            PMSL

Comment

Working...
            X