Paolo Sousa..MERGED THREADS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
    I recognise that fella, where is it from???

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      I asked you a question yesterday which you conviently ignored, so here goes again.

From my original post

What angers me more than anything else is the reasoning behind Sousa's sacking. The man was sacked for divulging sensitive confidential information about the club when Gianni Paladini has been divulging sensitive confidential information to yourself and others alike on a daily/weekly basis since the takeover. Now you tell me that isn't the case, come on then put that in print for all see.

and directly putting the question to you.

Has/does Gianni Paladini divulged sensitive confidential information about QPR to you?
      think you know your wasting your time & if he did answer it'll only be with another question

Comment

• The cab driver who went for an interview at the BBC and ended up being randomly broadcast as some sort of IT expert and he winged it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
          I recognise that fella, where is it from???
          Guy Goma

Comment

Guy Goma
            Has anyone go the clip??

Comment

Has anyone go the clip??
              It should be on youtube if you search for "bbc news, guy goma" Would stick up a link but youtube banned this end.

Comment

• Sousa, gone but obviously not forgotten.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

It should be on youtube if you search for "bbc news, guy goma" Would stick up a link but youtube banned this end.
                  got it, that is brillaint....

Comment

• Christ Sousa's gone get over it.
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

got it, that is brillaint....
                      You can see the "penny drop moment" in his expression! Legend.
                      Briatore will be pulling that face when he finally realises Paladini is the reason the clubs in the mess it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky View Post
                        Christ Sousa's gone get over it.
                        And Paladini should be gone for the exact same reasons Sousa went.

Comment

• W12Ranger, from reading this board from time to time, it is clear that QBP adopts the stance of a politician who doesn't want to answer a straight forward question and tries to be clever with the answer by either answering the question with another question or diverting the subject to something else entirely. The bloke is a puppet to his master Paladini, for that is clear.

It is also clear that he runs this website for profit and the 'rumours' that he peddles on this site are nothing more than fabrication on his part to ensure that he continues to lure the unsuspecting to keep tabs on the 'current situation'. Captain Clunge gets it pretty well spot on with his rating of QBP. In addition to this consider the amount of irrelevant threads begun by QBP, asking either poll questions or thoughts on subjects that quite frankly ar designed to do nothing more than provide more 'hits' to this site. But as I have said before, it puzzles me why people keep on replying. (yep I know that I am posting again, against my better judgement), but the way that the Sousa campaign was orchestrated makes my blood boil. Sousa is a gentleman and did not deserve the treatment that he suffered from Paladini or the campaign that was orchestrated on this board or at matches with chants demanding that the team play a 4-4-2 formation, which I witnessed on a few occasions during last season, (Barnsley away springs to mind). It all ties in, whatever QBP may deny, but remember the reason why Paladini called Sousa a c**t at Derby, it was because we were playing one forward that evening. Coincidence? Not in a million years.

In the other thread where QBP made a 'reply', he mentioned that during the Ipswich home match we played with just De Carmine up front, whilst leaving Helguson on the bench. Well lets also remember who Helguson was signed by, Paladini, and for how much, £1million and with no bloody medical. The bloke was and remained a crock for most of last season, and when he did play his diabolical finishing in front of goal probably cost us the points that could have seen us achieve play-off status.

Truth is sometimes uncomfortable to admit, especially when it undermines the position of a certain individual that could effect his 'special status' with other individuals. And the biggest laugh of the lot? Guess who was instrumental in starting the '****-taking' chants at Forest the other week against players signed by our glorious DOF? Yep, the bloke who came to his seat one minute before kick-off and to my misfortune was two seats from me.

Comment

And Paladini should be gone for the exact same reasons Sousa went.

Oh right well I'm glad you have got that off your chest.

If people honestly believe that if GP were to resign in the morning the entire running of the club and the buying and selling of players would change then thats incredibly naive at the very least.

People have some short memories regarding QPR and the job GP did just keeping us afloat.

The amount of abuse the guy gets is unwarranted at times.

Sure he divides opinions but he is not the anti christ that some on here and other websites make him out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobby View Post
                              W12Ranger, from reading this board from time to time, it is clear that QBP adopts the stance of a politician who doesn't want to answer a straight forward question and tries to be clever with the answer by either answering the question with another question or diverting the subject to something else entirely. The bloke is a puppet to his master Paladini, for that is clear.

It is also clear that he runs this website for profit and the 'rumours' that he peddles on this site are nothing more than fabrication on his part to ensure that he continues to lure the unsuspecting to keep tabs on the 'current situation'. Captain Clunge gets it pretty well spot on with his rating of QBP. In addition to this consider the amount of irrelevant threads begun by QBP, asking either poll questions or thoughts on subjects that quite frankly ar designed to do nothing more than provide more 'hits' to this site. But as I have said before, it puzzles me why people keep on replying. (yep I know that I am posting again, against my better judgement), but the way that the Sousa campaign was orchestrated makes my blood boil. Sousa is a gentleman and did not deserve the treatment that he suffered from Paladini or the campaign that was orchestrated on this board or at matches with chants demanding that the team play a 4-4-2 formation, which I witnessed on a few occasions during last season, (Barnsley away springs to mind). It all ties in, whatever QBP may deny, but remember the reason why Paladini called Sousa a c**t at Derby, it was because we were playing one forward that evening. Coincidence? Not in a million years.

In the other thread where QBP made a 'reply', he mentioned that during the Ipswich home match we played with just De Carmine up front, whilst leaving Helguson on the bench. Well lets also remember who Helguson was signed by, Paladini, and for how much, £1million and with no bloody medical. The bloke was and remained a crock for most of last season, and when he did play his diabolical finishing in front of goal probably cost us the points that could have seen us achieve play-off status.

Truth is sometimes uncomfortable to admit, especially when it undermines the position of a certain individual that could effect his 'special status' with other individuals. And the biggest laugh of the lot? Guess who was instrumental in starting the '****-taking' chants at Forest the other week against players signed by our glorious DOF? Yep, the bloke who came to his seat one minute before kick-off and to my misfortune was two seats from me.
                              Seeing as you know the ins and outs can you let me know how uch money Pete makes from this site?

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                                Sousa, gone but obviously not forgotten.

Thats for certain...:electric_shock:

YAWN,YAWN.

Comment

Working...
                                X