Paolo Sousa..MERGED THREADS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    The one at the bottom of all your posts.
    sorry mate, they say it makes you go blind

Comment

• Happy new year paulo

:red_heart: Love you paulo, hope you have a wonderful new year, cant wait to see you at the bush next:red_heart:

Comment

• Here Here.

Hope the winning run continues.

Comment

• He come across the sea from Portugal Paulo
          He told us chelsea will win f*** all Paulo
          He said I'll bring the good times home
          we'll win the champions league in Rome
          Paulo Sousa the gaffa of QPR
          He Said My Team Will Always Play With Flare Paulo
          Now Watch Us Go And Win Some Silverware Paulo
          I Love The Fans And Our Support
          Al Fayed's Got No Passport
          Paulo Sousa The Gaffer Of Qpr

Last edited by Robsondinho; 31-12-2009, 04:38 PM.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by w12chris View Post
            He come across the sea from Portugal Paulo
            He told us chelsea will win f*** all Paulo
            He said I'll bring the good times home
            we'll win the champions league in Rome
            Paulo Sousa the gaffa of QPR

He must be reinstalled with immediate affect, just so we can sing this song to him

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post

He must be reinstalled with immediate affect, just so we can sing this song to him
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

• I thought Sousa's appointment was an inspired one by the board, but sacking him was probably the worst decision they have made so far. You just knew he would go on to do great things after he left us and I think if he had stayed we would have been a good side this year, genuine top 6 contenders.

I don't want him to win his court case though. The settlement will run into millions and probably eat into our transfer budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
                  I thought Sousa's appointment was an inspired one by the board, but sacking him was probably the worst decision they have made so far. You just knew he would go on to do great things after he left us and I think if he had stayed we would have been a good side this year, genuine top 6 contenders.

I don't want him to win his court case though. The settlement will run into millions and probably eat into our transfer budget.
                  Ament to that
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
                    I thought Sousa's appointment was an inspired one by the board, but sacking him was probably the worst decision they have made so far. You just knew he would go on to do great things after he left us and I think if he had stayed we would have been a good side this year, genuine top 6 contenders.

That's the downside to it all, it costs our club money. If he wins the court case, then whoever was responsible for his dismissal, must stand down from his position at the club

Comment

• Happy New Year to the man who had the best record and not the worst.

the many who sorted out our defence, only then to be told ungratefully someone else was building it

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Happy New Year to the man who had the best record and not the worst.

the many who sorted out our defence, only then to be told ungratefully someone else was building it

only a mothers love can adore a face like that.....

happy new year to SOUSA

also what's dowie doing now

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          only a mothers love can adore a face like that.....

happy new year to SOUSA

also what's dowie doing now
                          talking wet on skysports news around the grounds normaly league 1 grounds
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Happy New Year to the man who had the best record and not the worst.

Just hope the clubs defence is as good as what "sir paulo" left behind, or sir paulo will be taking gianni and friends to the cleaners

Comment

• Happy new year poulo, wish you were here.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

• Is it controversial, to ask why on earth would you want him here???
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X