• Show
Clear All

• He a star up there
    He not even a water boy down here.
    If I was him.........
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      This. Not a single person on here was upset when Goss got loaned out, so lets not use this as a reason to have another pop at Ollie. Goss was evidently sub-standard at Championship level atm - no doubt a player in there somewhere, but certainly not good enough atm.
      Sorry Matty, don't agree for once. I posted at the time that I didn't want him sent off somewhere without being given a chance as we'd never see him again. (said same about Shodipo never wearing hoops again) I would have loved to see if he was the classy passer of a ball he's supposed to be. Simple truth, as Tarbie has said, he's not a Holloway player and Holloway now realises he may have dropped a spherical. Brings the whole DOF thing into focus again - who bought him, DOF or Holloway? If DOF then why did he buy a player Holloway would have no idea how to play, and if it was Holloway why do we have a DOF?

Comment

• The manager is wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          Sorry Matty, don't agree for once. I posted at the time that I didn't want him sent off somewhere without being given a chance as we'd never see him again. (said same about Shodipo never wearing hoops again) I would have loved to see if he was the classy passer of a ball he's supposed to be. Simple truth, as Tarbie has said, he's not a Holloway player and Holloway now realises he may have dropped a spherical. Brings the whole DOF thing into focus again - who bought him, DOF or Holloway? If DOF then why did he buy a player Holloway would have no idea how to play, and if it was Holloway why do we have a DOF?
          If Holloway bought him why did he freeze him out and then loan him out at the first opportunity?

Don't want to needlessly bash Ollie but the bloke can't help putting his foot in his mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
            WTF is he banging on about? Do you think Goss is his player? He's a QPR player not yours mate. He's not a bloody dog.
            I think that is digging Holloway out for no reason. He is making it obvious that he is a QPR player and he, the manager, wants him. Why wouldn't he say that? I am glad he did as it (sort of) puts to bed the comments from others saying that Holloway doesn't want him.

It is great he is out getting game time for a proper club, albiet it a crap league. Playing in front of 50k is brilliant for him. Goss clearly wasn't going to play this year so it was a good move to loan him out. Comes back next year having his first year of senier football under his belt.

If Holloway uses him correctly is a different matter all together.

Comment

• Think ollie was right in what he said and think the loan has done Goss the world of good.
              Only thing i didnt like was....

'- and I’m glad he’s getting the experience but he’s likely to come back and play for us. It’s as simple as that.'

Likely???

Likely???

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                I think that is digging Holloway out for no reason. He is making it obvious that he is a QPR player and he, the manager, wants him. Why wouldn't he say that? I am glad he did as it (sort of) puts to bed the comments from others saying that Holloway doesn't want him.

It is great he is out getting game time for a proper club, albiet it a crap league. Playing in front of 50k is brilliant for him. Goss clearly wasn't going to play this year so it was a good move to loan him out. Comes back next year having his first year of senier football under his belt.

If Holloway uses him correctly is a different matter all together.
                Look i'm no massive fan of Ollie's tenure, even though i think sacking him is the wrong idea at this very moment.

However i like him as a personality, and this is not why. He sounds like a needy, desperate school teacher who wants to be like by his students. There's ways and means of going about things, have a sense of decorum my man. He's managing a high profile English football team on extremely good money by national averages, act like it. Not David Brent.

Comment

• Think I'll watch the Old Firm match on the 11th. See how he gets on against a Champions League side.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Think I'll watch the Old Firm match on the 11th. See how he gets on against a Champions League side.
                    Now that is a sensible suggestion.

Comment

• Playing first team football for a huge club with untold pressure on it to challenge at the top of a division.

Not sure what is wrong with that learning curve.

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                        Should be some serious questions asked of all at the club if we sell Goss before he has had a chance at the club,sadly while Holloway is at the club he will not get a look in as our so called star midfield trio are doing so well.
                        We shouldn't even be playing 3 in MF in the first place. That's half the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Playing first team football for a huge club with untold pressure on it to challenge at the top of a division.

Not sure what is wrong with that learning curve.
                          Nothing at all for Goss, but would you come back here having done it? Contracts mean nothing, even Goss will have an agent that could get him a move.

Comment

• Goss hasn't had a chance at the Rs. Unlike, say, Washington. Largely because of the Three Magi Ollie reveres....... If Man U had him so long there's must be a player there, mustn't there? I know how rubbish the Man U players we get are, mind.

He was totally and completely s hite when played in the middle at Brentford last year, mind......

Comment

• The problem with Goss will be if he has his head turned by Rangers or other clubs that guarantee him first-team opportunities. His experience of Loftus Road is that of playing for the Under 23, with little first-team opportunities. It is unfair he was never given a run in the first team when the likes of CW was always a regular, even without producing the goals. Mind you, I do believe that he (CW) may come good soon, however, when presented with an extended run, he did blow it up. Pity that while the results so far are not brilliant, to say the least, IH is still persisting in playing nearly the same players, week in week out! We might regret loaning Goss to a bigger club than us. He may feel that he can still do it after being rejected by Man Utd. Not saying that Rangers are as big as Utd, however, they are bigger than us for sure.

Comment

• You still think Washington to turn it round Malts??

Comment

Working...
                                X