Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Haha cheers my learned brother.

But seriously. We missed out on him last time, he's the dream manager, said he wanted to manage us one day. History with the club, top class coach, cut his teeth in management in the top level, young, ambitious..... I mean how many boxes does he need to tick.

We have Ollie ffs.
    I'm with you all the way here Bakes

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
      Life’s already landed a low blow on him what with his dad committing suicide.
      He doesn’t deserve another one by coming to us and suffereing the inevitable ridicule and hatred from some of our fans.
      I'm with you all the way as well. BUT we are due one good luck story other than the old good luck charm Warnock ain't we??

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
        Life’s already landed a low blow on him what with his dad committing suicide.
        He doesn’t deserve another one by coming to us and suffereing the inevitable ridicule and hatred from some of our fans.
        Or maybe he will succeed? Not all our former mangers are derided.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Go get him tony, if your ever going to do anything right do this. Give him the window and give him some time.
          With you as well Gregory

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
            If I was Les I would be calling him now asking when he wants to start!!
            With you on that mate.

Comment

Same dilemma we had when Rowett became available the manager we actually wanted. Should have pulled trigger then and got him in. Have we learnt from that???

Comment

Oh and can I be the first to say Clement out

Comment

Would be ideal as most of his success has been as a coach so likely he could work well with Ferdinand as DOF.

Think most would give him time as at least we would see some of strategy and tactics, come on Fernandes get one appointment right, bin chest beaters and get on the phone!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Or maybe he will succeed? Not all our former mangers are derided.
                    Maybe.
                    Just feel it’s a bit of a poison chalice at the moment.
                    Expectations high, on the pitch investment low.
                    The likes of Warnock make it look easy, in no small part due to their exceptional management nous.
                    For a lot of managers though, trying to meet the expectations here would be beyond them.
                    Clement might do it but I’d hate to see him torn up for @rsehole paper the way Ollie has been.
                    From a purely unselfish perspective, I genuinely hope he goes somewhere else where he stands a better chance of getting his career back on track.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Same dilemma we had when Rowett became available the manager we actually wanted. Should have pulled trigger then and got him in. Have we learnt from that???
                      Wests, apparently we interviewed Rowett and he turned us down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Wests, apparently we interviewed Rowett and he turned us down.
                        Yep..

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                          Maybe.
                          Just feel it’s a bit of a poison chalice at the moment.
                          Expectations high, on the pitch investment low.
                          The likes of Warnock make it look easy, in no small part due to their exceptional management nous.
                          For a lot of managers though, trying to meet the expectations here would be beyond them.
                          Clement might do it but I’d hate to see him torn up for @rsehole paper the way Ollie has been.
                          From a purely unselfish perspective, I genuinely hope he goes somewhere else where he stands a better chance of getting his career back on track.
                          That's just so negative and defeatest. If we all thought that we will never get anywhere. Good times are just round the corner. We just need someone to make the right decisions. Poison chalice is just ######## mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Aren't there just - see if you can decipher this simple code

(last 5) LLWLL (last 10) LLWLLDLLLL
                            Those are some big IF'S though.

Re-raising my earlier quiz seeing as how everyone overlooked it.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              I'm with you all the way here Bakes
                              this is something, we are all united on.

#BringClementhome
                              #ollieout
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                Those are some big IF'S though.

Re-raising my earlier quiz seeing as how everyone overlooked it.
                                4 L's coming up?

Comment

Working...
                                X