Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Lol has the season finished yet, i hadnt realised tbh, & all this tactical genuis bollax in this league ha, do me a favor, its more about who wants it more and is just organised plus abit of quality & team spirit, tactical genuis lol, its more like sunday league football
    That sir is why we’re struggling as what you have just suggested is ollies philosophy. Try really hard and hope that’s enough to out do opposition

Imagine if you could combine trying hard with some astute tactics then we might be in business

Comment

Reports suggesting Clement will be sacked if Swansea fail to beat Palace on Saturday. If this happens I would love to see him appointed by us in time for January window, win, lose or draw v Bristol City. It’s a gamble yes but surely one worth taking ?

Comment

It is a gamble but personally would give him until end of season with option in club's favour to extend for next season.

Even if not a roaring success can't see would be any worse than Dollie so why not.

My concern is that by delaying we will lose January and end up with a panic appointment in March or something.

I can't see Uncle getting rid in any event. We are lumbered with the idiot for the duration. Grand job etc.

Comment

Has there even been one hint, one whatsoever, the tiniest little inkling, hunch, gut feeling, tweet from the club, Tony or otherwise that Ollie is on borrowed time?

I dunno, I'd like Clement, but i can't see Ollie leaving.

If we can;t have Clement, or McLaren, i'd rather just stick with Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            I can't agree with that Del. They looked doomed last season and he did brilliantly.
            To be fair, on that basis, Hughes is a football genius for keeping us up that season !

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Not guna happen. He must be picking up, what, £2m a year salary as it stands? We probably pay a quarter of that at best.
              Look what we've got for our money fark caulker off and pay Clement his bit for doing fa

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                Has there even been one hint, one whatsoever, the tiniest little inkling, hunch, gut feeling, tweet from the club, Tony or otherwise that Ollie is on borrowed time?

I dunno, I'd like Clement, but i can't see Ollie leaving.

If we can;t have Clement, or McLaren, i'd rather just stick with Ollie.
                Get you finger nail grown for end of season relegation fight then !

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  That sir is why we’re struggling as what you have just suggested is ollies philosophy. Try really hard and hope that’s enough to out do opposition

Imagine if you could combine trying hard with some astute tactics then we might be in business
                  Ha astute tactics, what like just hit teams on the counter attack and sit back like say jimmy?! all this tactical rubbish thrown about in this league is exactly that,rubbish!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                    Look what we've got for our money fark caulker off and pay Clement his bit for doing fa
                    Somehow I can't see Caulker saying keep my 40 odd grand a week, I'm off!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Reports suggesting Clement will be sacked if Swansea fail to beat Palace on Saturday. If this happens I would love to see him appointed by us in time for January window, win, lose or draw v Bristol City. It’s a gamble yes but surely one worth taking ?

And youd be happy to ditch the type of plasyers we`ve been bringing in for clements new players whos no experience of buying his own players apart from alot of money at derby?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Ha astute tactics, what like just hit teams on the counter attack and sit back like say jimmy?! all this tactical rubbish thrown about in this league is exactly that,rubbish!
                        Once again that view is that of manager hence why we sit where we do regularly going strings of games without winning and losing. The lightbulb will come on with you at some point Ollie sorry mean pinkie

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Once again that view is that of manager hence why we sit where we do regularly going strings of games without winning and losing. The lightbulb will come on with you at some point Ollie sorry mean pinkie
                          Westy sorry son but our problems arent tactical apart from a couple of decisions but to do with lack of goals and letting the odd ones in in errors, the lack of goals isnt just lack of wingers but the poor quality of the finishes! simple as that and abit of lady lucl lacking.

Comment

If we`re not creating anything then yes youve a point.

Comment

Our problems aren't tactical?

You mean aside from playing players out of position in a formation we lack the players for, having a poor plan A and only plan B is to chuck Smith on and throw some balls in the box?

Dollie's defensive record awful, look at number of clean sheets. We average I think less goals than when JFH was in charge. He is a disaster both at the back and going forwards. What other manager would get away with the runs of form he has?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Our problems aren't tactical?

You mean aside from playing players out of position in a formation we lack the players for, having a poor plan A and only plan B is to chuck Smith on and throw some balls in the box?

Dollie's defensive record awful, look at number of clean sheets. We average I think less goals than when JFH was in charge. He is a disaster both at the back and going forwards. What other manager would get away with the runs of form he has?
                                Zzzzz yawn, no youre right we`ve wonderful strikers and everyones bang on form and taking any chances they get, we really won 1-4 on saturday with our clear cut chances doh

Comment

Working...
                                X