Ollie did well today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    Totally disagree. Every game is important to win. No one likes to lose, ever, except Boswinga.

Momentum is built when games like cup ties get over the line, especially with afew rested players. Think wecould all do with a cup run to be fair.

Not the League Cup though that thing be nonsense.
    I'd love a cup run...just saying no one at the club has shown any interest in the FA Cup for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Nobody at QPR has shown they care whether we win an FA Cup game or not for a long time now. It's a nothing training game for us.
      Maybe not but this Saturday is different we must push on from Cardiff game with 3 hard games coming up. Nothing but a win will do on Saturday, then we go to Burton with a bit of confidence.

Comment

Do we need the distraction of a cup run when we are encased in a titanic relegation battle?

Would anyone take a good cup run but go down cos of to many games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          we are encased in a titanic relegation battle

Comment

Yes try and win tomorrow and get some momentum. Not really worried about a cup run as our record in cups were hardly likely to go deep in competition so why worry. Even if we did no reason four or five extra games will make any difference

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Do we need the distraction of a cup run when we are encased in a titanic relegation battle?

Would anyone take a good cup run but go down cos of to many games.
              Lets just hope the youngsters keep us up as we`re certs & favs to go down

in rebelshitsminileague
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Yes try and win tomorrow and get some momentum. Not really worried about a cup run as our record in cups were hardly likely to go deep in competition so why worry. Even if we did no reason four or five extra games will make any difference
                Agree westy, goto try to win every game attitude anyway & believe ollies the same
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  I get that pinks I really do, but he's an experience manager, he's long in the tooth.

The way he's come across lately is that of a man who's lost the plot, run out of ideas and lost self control. How do you expect his players to react when the man leading them doesn't appear to be with it?

I hope he's got it out of his system now and he gets down to business and starts thinking with his brain not his heart.
                  Yeah that's a pretty good post although Mourinho out trumps even Ollie, at the biggest club in Europe yet no one blinks an eye
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Yeah that's a pretty good post although Mourinho out trumps even Ollie, at the biggest club in Europe yet no one blinks an eye
                    WeAre, that is such a great shout. People call him mercurial, enigmatic and such like whereas he is much more worthy of the cringey and insulting nicknames than Ollie
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      WeAre, that is such a great shout. People call him mercurial, enigmatic and such like whereas he is much more worthy of the cringey and insulting nicknames than Ollie
                      Great shout indeed. Mourinho has won 25 titles. How many Ollie has?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                        Great shout indeed. Mourinho has won 25 titles. How many Ollie has?
                        Yeah because spending 300m is not enough!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          I cringe when I see Mourinho acting like a prima donna too. But you have to say that he's in a far bigger, higher pressure job than Ollie. Not that that's an excuse, I'd still want better in terms of professionalism if I was a Man Utd fan.

Comment

• boarinho given footie he plays there’s his nickname

Comment

• As above, 300 mil isn't enough for him to compete. With the teams he has managed and the resources available he couldn't really fail to succeed. At least we all seem to agree that he's a classless twonk
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Yeah because spending 300m is not enough!
                                He may be past his best like Ollie is but there is a reason he has managed top clubs and Ollie hasn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X