Ollie did well today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I personally think hes just been under alot of pressure and aware of the crap hes been getting and its irritated him like it would do anyone whos getting constantly disrespected & put down, its natural instead of hiding away from it like some would.
    I get that pinks I really do, but he's an experience manager, he's long in the tooth.

The way he's come across lately is that of a man who's lost the plot, run out of ideas and lost self control. How do you expect his players to react when the man leading them doesn't appear to be with it?

I hope he's got it out of his system now and he gets down to business and starts thinking with his brain not his heart.

Comment

Hes cutting the ribbon to celebrate the opening of this bar at the end of the month.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a6824766.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Agree. Made a superb one up to Smith a few games back, but since being frozen out by the ‘undroppable’ three, has had very few opportunities. Similar situ with Borysiuk and Goss. The squad is bloated in CM (amongst other areas).
        Does concern me the "undroppables" for as good as they may be, it does stunt the development of having a better side at times.

Might actually benefit with a bit more rotation of Scowen / Freeman / Cousins (the RWB!) / Luongo / Manning / Goss (though he is off by all accounts) and even the out of favour Borysiuk
        Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 03-01-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Thinking about it is a pretty sad state of affairs when we are praising our manager for getting things right for once!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Thinking about it is a pretty sad state of affairs when we are praising our manager for getting things right for once!
            What is it they say about broken clocks?

Comment

The main problem with Ollie is his inability to adapt fast.

For months it has been suggested that he ditch the Mackie / CW format and maybe start blooding a few into the bargain. Let's hope the fvckin penny has finally dropped. Saying picking Smyth was a massive risk shows just how unambitious he really is.

He still persists with wing backs and he still sets up too defensively away from home vs inferior opposition.

So one respectable selection / performance doesn't change anything. It has to be followed up. His record with us is still abysmal.

If he treats Burton like Barcelona, we will know nothing has really changed. Fingers crossed. Meanwhile there is no excuse for not having a proper crack at a little cup run.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                I get that pinks I really do, but he's an experience manager, he's long in the tooth.

The way he's come across lately is that of a man who's lost the plot, run out of ideas and lost self control. How do you expect his players to react when the man leading them doesn't appear to be with it?

I hope he's got it out of his system now and he gets down to business and starts thinking with his brain not his heart.
                Yeah i have to agree with you jimmy, he should have acted more professionally and with bit more dignity but pressure can affect us in funny ways, especially fighting back ways, think he did just lose it and he`ll know that aswell, i know ive said before but it must of been really frustrating for him and the players as whatever they seem to do it wasnt happening, lets hope we keep things going now, i think the youngsters are exactly what we all needed
                Last edited by Pinkie; 03-01-2018, 06:51 PM.
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Hes cutting the ribbon to celebrate the opening of this bar at the end of the month.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a6824766.html
                  Its caulkers new buisness plan
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    The main problem with Ollie is his inability to adapt fast.

For months it has been suggested that he ditch the Mackie / CW format and maybe start blooding a few into the bargain. Let's hope the fvckin penny has finally dropped. Saying picking Smyth was a massive risk shows just how unambitious he really is.

He still persists with wing backs and he still sets up too defensively away from home vs inferior opposition.

So one respectable selection / performance doesn't change anything. It has to be followed up. His record with us is still abysmal.

If he treats Burton like Barcelona, we will know nothing has really changed. Fingers crossed. Meanwhile there is no excuse for not having a proper crack at a little cup run.....
                    He did well against Cardiff and introduced Smyth, but he needs to start winning games more frequently than once a month or less. Only managed to win 2 games a month in August and October this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Yeah i have to agree with you jimmy, he should have acted more professionally and with bit more dignity but pressure can affect us in funny ways, especially fighting back ways, think he did just lose it and he`ll know that aswell, i know ive said before but it must of been really frustrating for him and the players as whatever they seem to do it wasnt happening, lets hope we keep things going now, i think the youngsters are exactly what we all needed
                      Let's hope so mate.

I really do believe this team can actually achieve something believe it or not!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        He did well against Cardiff and introduced Smyth, but he needs to start winning games more frequently than once a month or less. Only managed to win 2 games a month in August and October this season.
                        He keeps turning it round, just when one more defeat would almost certainly be the end, then 4 weeks later we are back to square one again. We need to show some consistency now and that starts on Saturday, he must play a team to win the game because fail to do that against The Fake Club and he will be teetering again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          We need to show some consistency now and that starts on Saturday, he must play a team to win the game because fail to do that against The Fake Club and he will be teetering again.
                          Nobody at QPR has shown they care whether we win an FA Cup game or not for a long time now. It's a nothing training game for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            Nobody at QPR has shown they care whether we win an FA Cup game or not for a long time now. It's a nothing training game for us.
                            Totally disagree. Every game is important to win. No one likes to lose, ever, except Boswinga.

Momentum is built when games like cup ties get over the line, especially with afew rested players. Think wecould all do with a cup run to be fair.

Not the League Cup though that thing be nonsense.

Comment

Comment

He isn't the sharpest knife in the cupboard that's for sure but his risk at starting young Paul certainly paid off for him,maybe the kids can keep us up this season?

Comment

Working...
                                X