No announcement yet.

How much longer can people defend these tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he stays we go down and the club as we know it may go down with him.

Comment

in the warm up sylla had 2 shots at our 2nd keeper he ballooned both over the next 2 the keeper saved , the millwall fans were jeering him he knocks one in and starts giving it to their fans , go and take your gloves off and man up sylla , pawel , useless doesn't either bother taking on his man anymore. , teams are working out freeman and crowding him , and he holds it to long and kept getting caught tonite . ned as nervous as ever and young bright is not pulling up any trees ... we lack any plan b go behind and bring on smith and lump it to him , noticed tonite we looked shot on 80 mins they all looked cream crackered

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        the millwall fans were jeering him he knocks one in and starts giving it to their fans
        What a joke.

Comment

I don't care what BBC stats say this was a hopeless performance. A shot is a shot even if it's a rubbish shot and possession going nowhere and creating nothing is still possession so, unless you were there you will think we did OK. The only attempt on goal which might have gone in was Bidwell's header. Not a great game but Millwall were quicker around the pitch than us, crowded us out quickly by getting two or three around the ball and generally looked the fitter team. Instead of playing around the big lump of a centre back we pumped long balls all night which he got to most of the time. Freeman had a poor game, Cousins was anonymous and Hall looks far from fit - understandably. Nothing for Sylla and Smith to get on the end of. People #### Sylla but going to get the ball isn't his game - put it in front of him in the box and he will attack it. Let's face it, we haven't got much else so why don't they do it? Bright was exactly that but got taken off as a confidence booster..... At least Holloway didn't make a fool of himself, apart from arriving on the coach and acting up.

Comment

We are simply not good enough. No pace, no clever tactical play, no nose for the goal. Looked today like we were listless, paceless, and careless. I’m okay losing out if we pick up our pace, dog opponents every second on the pitch, and have attitude. You can’t blame Ollie for lack of talent, but u sure as hell can hold him accountable for lack of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              I don't care what BBC stats say this was a hopeless performance. A shot is a shot even if it's a rubbish shot and possession going nowhere and creating nothing is still possession so, unless you were there you will think we did OK. The only attempt on goal which might have gone in was Bidwell's header. Not a great game but Millwall were quicker around the pitch than us, crowded us out quickly by getting two or three around the ball and generally looked the fitter team. Instead of playing around the big lump of a centre back we pumped long balls all night which he got to most of the time. Freeman had a poor game, Cousins was anonymous and Hall looks far from fit - understandably. Nothing for Sylla and Smith to get on the end of. People #### Sylla but going to get the ball isn't his game - put it in front of him in the box and he will attack it. Let's face it, we haven't got much else so why don't they do it? Bright was exactly that but got taken off as a confidence booster..... At least Holloway didn't make a fool of himself, apart from arriving on the coach and acting up.
              put the ball in front of me or you in the box and we'd attack it , sylla gets worse every time i watch him, he can't trap a ball , doesn't find space making him easy to mark , falls over with any contact he has when tackled , he's lazy and his shooting is dire

Comment

put the ball in front of me or you in the box and we'd attack it , sylla gets worse every time i watch him, he can't trap a ball , doesn't find space making him easy to mark , falls over with any contact he has when tackled , he's lazy and his shooting is dire
                Sure, but he is pretty much all we've got so at least play to what amounts to his strength. Squad is an unbalanced shambles.

Comment

Sure, but he is pretty much all we've got so at least play to what amounts to his strength. Squad is an unbalanced shambles.
                  does he have any strengths alan apart from the tap in

Comment

Pretty much agree with your assessment, it looked much like that from what the cameras were showing us on tv, of course at the match you will see way more important off the ball stuff both good and bad!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

I wonder if we seriously considered Pulis or whether he would have come to us under Ferdinand? Personally, I'd have held my nose, swallowed hard, and asked. Not keen on the bloke and too late now but in hindsight wish we'd sacked Les (if Pulis wanted his own people), Ollie and Bircham and tried. Got my doubts about Clement, Monk etc however, and think Ollie will just about keep us up but more by luck than judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        No one has asked for wingbacks, and no one has asked for zero wingers. This is one of the main causes of the predicament we now find ourselves in, and Holloway has stubbornly and blindly persisted with it all season long, even though most people can see it clearly does not suit us, and nor do we have the players to fit that system. But we have debated this point 855 times now mate, so I reckon it's best to agree to disagree, don't you?

Did agree with what ? you don't want 3_5_?? I don't like 3_5_?? Where the disagreement unless you was looking for one ? I think it's an agreement But nobody can deny the player selection wasn't punters was asking for

Comment

in the warm up sylla had 2 shots at our 2nd keeper he ballooned both over the next 2 the keeper saved , the millwall fans were jeering him he knocks one in and starts giving it to their fans
                          No doubt took note of managers behaviour getting off coach and acted in same way.

Another example of management been to focused on what’s going on off the pitch then on it. If we were running away with league then by all means play up but when your struggling week in week out keep head down and do your job

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            No doubt took note of managers behaviour getting off coach and acted in same way.

Another example of management been to focused on what’s going on off the pitch then on it. If we were running away with league then by all means play up but when your struggling week in week out keep head down and do your job
                            Holloway is a huge embarrassment on and off the pitch. His antics getting off the coach were a complete show up for the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              Holloway is a huge embarrassment on and off the pitch. His antics getting off the coach were a complete show up for the club.
                              Have to agree, I cringed last night watching the arrival and then his interview. He genuinely seems to think he is from Peaky Blinders with that stupid hat, surely someone has told him it doesn’t look cool, it actually makes him look a ####. He seemed also to be lapping it up-when getting off the coach, instead of just smiling and walking in, all he did was Stoke it up more for during the game, as incidentally did his pre-match comments about him having a good record at The Den......just invites pressure onto the team.

Comment

uncle tweets....................... sadly its about airports.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X