No announcement yet.

How much longer can people defend these tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at today’s fixtures, can’t see teams down the bottom changing very much if at all, so 8 point gap should be intact come 5.00pm so now is a good time to Thank Olly for his services to the club and move on, giving the new manager a buffer of a few points to get a new formation in place !

Comment

People can dump a cute cuddly puppy 3 hours into boxing day
      But we can't dump Ollie like ever.wtf
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Not a Holloway fan by any means,should of never been given the job in the first place. If we did replace him it will only be with another cheap option and will be back to square one. Structure of the club needs a complete overhaul first as is a total shambles and then hopefully we could install a proper manager....wont hold my breath tho!!

Comment

Complete and utter shambles of a performance, tactics, manager, coach and club.

Can't take much more of this crap.

I hate our stupid fat useless owner and I'm starting to hate a man I loved as a player and gaffer.

I wish the pair of them along with tubby Bircham and useless Les would just f*ck off and never come back.

Every one of them is complicit in this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            nobody can deny the player selection wasn't punters was asking for
            That's entirely moot pal, if they're consistently played in what's clearly the wrong system and formation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Complete and utter shambles of a performance, tactics, manager, coach and club.

Can't take much more of this crap.

I hate our stupid fat useless owner and I'm starting to hate a man I loved as a player and gaffer.

I wish the pair of them along with tubby Bircham and useless Les would just f*ck off and never come back.

Every one of them is complicit in this mess.
              Well said Sir.
              Many of us are in total agreement with this post.
              #realist
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                That's entirely moot pal, if they're consistently played in what's clearly the wrong system and formation.
                What formation do you want ??

Comment

What formation do you want ??
                  This really cracks me, any makes no ferkin difference when our strikers or midfielders etc arent scoring, we are getting chances but not putting them away
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    This really cracks me, any makes no ferkin difference when our strikers or midfielders etc arent scoring, we are getting chances but not putting them away
                    Who signs, trains and selects the players?

Comment

What formation do you want?
                      Ok, for the 847th time - the club does not possess ANY wingbacks. It is however blessed with an abundance of wingers.

So any formation to suit this reality would be a start.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Well Holloway signed 4 of the 16 man squad , that squad was just about as good ( good chuckle ) as it could get Holloway manages and chooses the game plan , who trains them the trainer's I doubt the manager does

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          And how much money has ollie had to sign strikers?? one matt smith for a million! so that kind of stops that one there straight away! if he can get one or two strikers in can see a change to how we are scoring, look at how many ollies brought in and how good theyve been even if individualy! how much more do you expect with fark all money? and what superleague manager do you honestly thinks going to sign better players with nothing?

Comment

Well Holloway signed 4 of the 16 man squad , that squad was just about as good ( good chuckle ) as it could get Holloway manages and chooses the game plan , who trains them the trainer's I doubt the manager does
                            Exactly! and we had 2 of our best out last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Ok, for the 847th time - the club does not possess ANY wingbacks. It is however blessed with an abundance of wingers.

So any formation to suit this reality would be a start.
                              Look stop trying to have dig you don't want 3_5_?? I don't like it so what do YOU suggest 4_4_2 if we had a threat up front that would suit me , your the critic tell us what you would like the manager to do me I don't know what he can do without forwards

Comment

Now is the time to say goodbye while there are options!!!!

New year new beginning if he stays i fear for the future
                                as relegation is a distinct possibility and that would be
                                A disater.

If you really have the interests of the club in your heart
                                TF,LF and IH do the right thing now not later NOW!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X