Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awin View Post
    Surely you are being sarcastic doc?
    I wish I was. 80 % of goals inside six yard box. All one touch goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Well yes...thats generally how goals work...
      We need a scorer who wins duels and can dribble or run past defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Charlie Austin rarely scored like that. Personally couldn't care less where he scores them from as long as he scores.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger
          Posh Shania Twain
          I know

Comment

Some would call it right place, right time?

Comment

but most of our players are doing that anyway? the thing thats holding us back is someone who can put it in the net

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                but most of our players are doing that anyway? the thing thats holding us back is someone who can put it in the net
                Ok. Let's hope we get the ball into the box then. Like we did in our first game.

Comment

Hello all, I'm a Grecian supporter and gutted that David has left us .......it was bad enough that City put one of my baubles through the mangle when they sold Ollie but to lose my other one by selling David within a matter of weeks has left me high and dry

The video of David's goals doesn't do justice to his skills on the ground , his unselfish play, his desire to chase lost causes ( and win them a la Stanno) and above all his aerial win rate is nothing short of awesome....

David will be sorely missed , a truly nice guy and one hell of a player.....He deserves the chance to shine on the bigger stage and I can safely say all City fans wish him well and hope he does the same for you as he did for us.

A previous poster said David hadn't played this season - not true, he got kicked off the park in our game at Swindon because their defence couldn't handle him but he hasn't featured since so as not to risk his potential transfer which is fair enough......we all thought that was the case here anyway..... as for his asthma, it's never been a problem as far as we watching supporters have ever noticed so nothing to worry about there.

Look, for a few measly bob your team has got a real basement bargain player.....play him right and , along with Ethan Ampadu now at Chelsea and Watkins at Brentford , David will become the buzz of the Championship.

Best of luck to you, I know financially current times are hard for you but there ARE really good skillfull players in the lower leagues who will give their heart and soul.........Does your bottle of water taste any different just because you paid twice the price at Waitrose instead of Asda ? ....no it doesn't,

Best you guys bookmark the next starlet from our excellent youth academy in Jack Sparkes....

Well have a good season guys and hope David plays a significant part in your promotion and we Deb'n bauys get to see plenty of him on the telly.

Comment

Nice one Kirtin, hope you're right.

Good luck to the boys at St James Park
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Excellent news. Cheers mate.

Comment

Uplifting intel from Kirtin cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Nice one Kirtin, hope you're right.

Good luck to the boys at St James Park
                          He supports rochdale not exeter
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

cheers for the glowing reference kirten, good luck for the season. loving how well exeter have been developing players recently

Comment

Not to beat a dead horse here but I'm pretty sure 80% of our misses have been near enough around the 6 yard box. Having a player who can actually put it away from those positions? Yes please
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                He supports rochdale not exeter
                                Every forum has one

.......currently at the real St James Park

Holmes just scored

Comment

Working...
                                X