Wheeler - Done Deal - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Been a funny 10 years following Rangers as we were nearly out the game until the takeover then sold to our current owners who have overseen a serious fall from Grace and we find ourselves in a worse situation than we were back then. Where did it all go wrong and who would you say is at fault?
    Just read a thread on LFW.

a poster there claims that old bungle has increased his share in the club and he could be planning to put the club on the market soonish.

does make sense as there is absoulty no updates regarding new stadiums, new training grounds, signings of any notable players.

all investment in the club and playing staff has dried up.

something is certianly brewing me thinks.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Been told Wheeler is a local lad? Was at Staines Town for a few years and graduated at Brunel University? Bit of a late bloomer. Hope he makes a success of his time with us even more now!

Comment

He was born in Lewes and was at Brighton in his youth. Then went to Staines where he did pretty well.
        The value or TF is not the club but QPR Holdings which still owns a fair bit of land

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Just read a thread on LFW.

a poster there claims that old bungle has increased his share in the club and he could be planning to put the club on the market soonish.

does make sense as there is absoulty no updates regarding new stadiums, new training grounds, signings of any notable players.

all investment in the club and playing staff has dried up.

something is certianly brewing me thinks.
          You mean this one Hits?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...-something/#78

Comment

Have to agree when you sit back and have a think, something may be up in regards to this... Very quiet on the training ground etc. front. When I've been told it's been all agreed at the council for 6 months now?

No other cash has been injected to other areas of the club that I can think of, and Ollie could be seen as the cheap option in regards to managerial choice?

Maybe 1 or 2 seasons more of trying to get the club on a stable footing and then sell? TF has also had a hell of a lot on his plate with the air asia incident in recent years, it may of all made him have a re-think.

Comment

just had a call from an Exeter fan who says it's done. Good honest pro, not played this season because he asked for a transfer in the summer. They have also sold 2 players to Chelsea and Brentford in the last few weeks
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

If true and they are looking to sell then OOC is dead in the water as that was the one thing that could have helped them claw some dough back

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  just had a call from an Exeter fan who says it's done. Good honest pro, not played this season because he asked for a transfer in the summer. They have also sold 2 players to Chelsea and Brentford in the last few weeks
                  What we will have to get used to. Losing our best players.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    What we will have to get used to. Losing our best players.
                    We lost any in the last few years???

Comment

Charlie Austin in Jan 16!

Comment

Yeah hes the only one ive been sad to see go, but im not used to losing our best players cos of it.
                        Must admit feels like about five years ago not one and a half though.

Comment

To be honest Kevin, Ever since the Leeds home game when we won the championship it has been a bloody disaster Wembley aside.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            We lost any in the last few years???
                            "We will" not "we have". Future tense not past tense.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              "We will" not "we have". Future tense not past tense.
                              Fair enough. I didn't know you were a clarevoyant and can see into the future. My bad

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                That's the one mate. Was not sure if it's allowed to post a link to another Rangers messageboard.

Very good and interesting thread btw.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X