Uncle tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I kind of disagree, he in my opinion shouldnt be coming out with that defeatist attitude, thats the wrong mentality to have if you want to build a winning mentality!
    Correct.

If your stated ambition is simply some kind of parity, you will soon find yourselves struggling to stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      I do agree with that but the bloke doesn't seem able to not post post on impulse. He leaves himself open to it but I believe his intentions are good and generally wants to right the wrongs. If I was him I'd come off social media all together in relation to qpr because there are some proper weapons on there who claim affiliation to rangers. He seems to react in the heat of the moment which is why he receives so much criticism but we're generally talking about armchairs who don't attend matches. If they did they would see that there is some form of progression imho
      Yeah i totally agree with you greg, think hes a top man but it can be harsh out there & saying things like we`re not that bothered about promotions daft
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Yeah i totally agree with you greg, think hes a top man but it can be harsh out there & saying things like we`re not that bothered about promotions daft
        He's very naive mate. Even now. Really surprised he hasn't learnt his lesson with social media but at the same time I don't think he's the devil like you'd believe if you saw some of the muppets that give him grief. It could be an awful lot worse with regards to ownership

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          He's very naive mate. Even now. Really surprised he hasn't learnt his lesson with social media but at the same time I don't think he's the devil like you'd believe if you saw some of the muppets that give him grief. It could be an awful lot worse with regards to ownership
          Yeah i agree, like him alot and think we`ve got good owners who do care, just had a harsh learning curve.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Christ almighty...if you actually thought, no matter how much ambition there is, that we ever had any chance of going up this season, you're deluded as fark. Fernandes is only saying what everyone and their mum has said when talking about this season's aim...not going up, avoid relegation. Not one person on here seriously expected promotion at the start of the season. But it's Fernandes So it has to be jumped on.
            Bang on. People saying we'll be relegated are now complaining about lack of ambition......some proper jokers on here with no grip of reality

Comment

Yeah i agree, like him alot and think we`ve got good owners who do care, just had a harsh learning curve.
              Was properly sucked in by some absolute leaches. Onwards and eventually upwards

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Bang on. People saying we'll be relegated are now complaining about lack of ambition......some proper jokers on here with no grip of reality
                Hope you arent saying i am mush, im on about he shouldnt saying anything as will get pounced on for it!

Comment

Hope you arent saying i am mush, im on about he shouldnt saying anything as will get pounced on for it!
                  Would love to see the "experts" keep quiet when they've sp unked millions

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Would love to see the "experts" keep quiet when they've sp unked millions
                    Maybe the experts could do more with 200m than a chummy, privileged, opportunstic business question mark that isn't driving the business anywhere but down.

Comment

Fernandes talking out his rear end again. Your telling me he would turn down that sort of PL money? Don't make me laugh.

Why don't he shut up, don't get into it with the idiot fans and let the results do the talking.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Twitter is the devils work!

the world would be a better place if they turned it off! I think he is saying the right things in the wrong way!

Anyone on twitter is setting themselves up for any sort of abuse that comes their way sadly.

to be a long term sustainable club we need stability and Yo yo ing up and down the league is not going to give that. - I for one would take a few more seasons in the championship if it meant going up and staying up for more than one or 2 seasons.

we have tried the other way this time we need to do it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Christ almighty...if you actually thought, no matter how much ambition there is, that we ever had any chance of going up this season, you're deluded as fark. Fernandes is only saying what everyone and their mum has said when talking about this season's aim...not going up, avoid relegation. Not one person on here seriously expected promotion at the start of the season. But it's Fernandes So it has to be jumped on.
                          Shock horror but myself and orange Ninja agreeing with each other,TF is practically spelling it out to everyone who got carried away with our decent start

Comment

Fernandes has made one poor decision after another since he and his group took control.

Whether we like it or not we are a small club, look at the other small clubs that get promotion and maintain that position to build. The vast majority appoint a youngish forward thinking manager, quite a few foreign, who have the ability to develop players and adapt to different situations. We on the other hand have appointed a series of ex players and so called established managers who have spent a fortune on players with little or no return. Even in Rednapps promotion season, great as the final was, we were relatively lucky to get promoted!

Problem is he is still making the same mistakes and listening to the fans too much. Even the most bias fan must realize the most reason appointments of Holloway and the likes of the extended contract for Manning are nothing more than PR stunts to try to get fans onside.

As hard as it is for some to realize we are a championship club and will be for a long time to come. The amount of money spent means we have a long way to recover and whilst it could have been so different that's life. I've been a fan for 50 years, many ups and downs, poor managers and signings, but in all that time never seen such a continued series of poor appointments and signings that have occurred under Fernandes.

Comment

no point going up when we have a third div ground and a non lg training facility
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                Shock horror but myself and orange Ninja agreeing with each other,TF is practically spelling it out to everyone who got carried away with our decent start
                                Blimey Rebel...thats twice in one weekend
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2