would you like in our team?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
What Championship players that you've seen this season
Collapse
X
-
I'm gonna look at it a bit differently in terms of which of the relegated teams can we nick some players off. I'd definitely take a look at least at Dan Burn, Callum Connolly and Nick Powell from Wigan; Derrick Williams from Blackburn or if forest go down, Assombalonga for sure would be a key target."What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
-
Cairney from Fulham best player I have seen this season. Jota from Brentford looked quality too
Chelsea lad at Huddersfield can't recall his name looked mustard tooComment
-
"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
-
Comment
-
One things for sure, anyone expecting us to spend any money had better stop expecting. Ollie has said it himself now, there won't be many funds available.Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
McGeady (on loan at PNE from Everton) in the Adel Taarabt nr 10 role next season would be absolutely awesome!
Abraham and Flint at Bristol City; Knockheart at Brighton; Mcleary at Reading; Cairney at the Ruperts; Morrison at Cardiff; Assombolonga Forest; Burn and Powell at Wigan; Gallagher at BlackburnComment
-
Ollie will be looking at free transfers and will have plenty of trialists through pre season. Expect Dou Dou to rock up at Harlington.Comment
Comment