X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    You mean if we get beat mush?
    Nope, if we win.

People only put up these ridiculous polls on the back of a loss - fed up with it to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Beat Birmingham and Wigan on Tuesday and I'd love to see how many Holloway out polls go up on here
      How many have gone up already ????,people like myself were unhappy about his appointment and have complained about him since but NOT ONCE have I seen a "holloway OUT" thread.

Comment

Lolol honestly what are you on about 73? see what i mean about youre dislike of him showing there! i love ollie but hes great for qpr asin everything for the club which doesnt mean ollies first over the club, qpr is that and always will be! never suggested otherwise!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Nope, if we win.

People only put up these ridiculous polls on the back of a loss - fed up with it to be honest
          Yeah true and agree with you fully, but if we lose then its going to be unbairable on here! meltdowns and i told you so`s

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            How many have gone up already ????,people like myself were unhappy about his appointment and have complained about him since but NOT ONCE have I seen a "holloway OUT" thread.
            Theres one up now but not worded OUT as its a poll!

Comment

Yeah true and agree with you fully, but if we lose then its going to be unbairable on here! meltdowns and i told you so`s
              "A loss" means one loss,we have lost 3 out of the last 4 and drawn the other (only good result out of the 4),back to back defeats isn't a loss,you should work for the QPR spin FB site .

Comment

Well cant argue with you there as we`ve been really poor aswell and lucky we didnt get hammered in all of those games, theres only one way we`re going rebel, youre right mate!

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                  VS Brum start Mackie with plan to bring Ravel on.

Start Goss and Freeman.

Drop Mass and Manning.

Alex

Furlong Hall Lynch Bidwell

Pawel Goss Freeman

Mackie

Smith Wash

With Hall moving into midfield when pressing up the pitch to break up attacks.

Mackie given instructions to be a pain in the ass, run and shout till half time, Ravel coming on.

Wash for Manning when we are 3-0 up.
                  Mackie to start! Please God no.

Comment

Well cant argue with you there as we`ve been really poor aswell and lucky we didnt get hammered in all of those games, theres only one way we`re going rebel, youre right mate!
                    I never suggested we deserred to be beaten in ANY of those 3 games,in fact I'd agree that luck has been against us but that tends to happen to teams at the bottom, I make the point we need to beat Brum who are in terrible form, worse than us,even if it's a flucky 0-1 win scored by a lucky own goal for us,any kind of win,it's about results now

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Mackie to start! Please God no.
                      Mackie serves a purpose. I'd rather he was a sub to bring energy at the end, but right now i think we need his energy from the start.

Doubt you were, but most were up in arms when he didn't start against Burton.

Comment

Pinkie. No dislike towards Ollie just do not plate him like you do, Never wanted him initially but was coming around to him and could see improvement and went on here and gave you credit for the belief in him. Points wise he is not doing as great a job as you like to make out and at the end of the day that is what matters. Not bad luck or miseed chances or #### refereeing just plain old points and right now he is average at best considering some of the performances

Comment

This game is huge for me, huge in the sense that i can go out friday night and not have to begrudgingly get up saturday and drag my arris to the bush to watch another swashbuckling defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Pinkie. No dislike towards Ollie just do not plate him like you do, Never wanted him initially but was coming around to him and could see improvement and went on here and gave you credit for the belief in him. Points wise he is not doing as great a job as you like to make out and at the end of the day that is what matters. Not bad luck or miseed chances or #### refereeing just plain old points and right now he is average at best considering some of the performances
                            I'll be shocked if pinkie is plateing Ollie even in todays times !!!
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Figure of Speech Van Figure of Speech!

Comment

Haha van made me laugh that did

Comment

Working...
                                X