Relegation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    A sad indictment and a signal ( again) that all of us who enjoy sharing our views and feelings about our beloved R's on here should think twice ( or more ) before we press the post button. There's a mentality that says, because this is a football forum it's users should "Man up" and not be upset if they get "pelters" in response to use the vernacular. To have someone like Shania regularly posting on here speaks volumes about our club and the sort of people I meet who share my passion for the Rangers. Cheap insults, often using starred out obscenities or keyboardisms of those same obscenities simply say to me that we are lost for words in our frustration. Ok, maybe some of us need them, but how about not aiming them at another poster who might hold a different, but valid, opinion and who happens to find Ill-thought words nasty and insulting?
    Oh wow. So I post in an obscene way as well now.
    Last edited by Shania; 05-02-2017, 01:31 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      U must've seen that twitter pic, at least 2 feet over the line. Was easy to see on tv as well so dont know what you're going on about. What do you want, hawkeye evidence? Not available here.
      No it wasn't. If you look at the video you can see that there is natural grass only about half foot behind the goal line and the ball is more on the natural grass than on the artificial grass.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        I think.you've misunderstood him. He wasn't saying that at all. In fact I think he meant you posting on here is.a good thing, and that some people do use.obscenities to demonstrate frustration.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
          Personally I feel most have overreacted to yesterday's result (not on here for me but at home I wasn't a miserable you know what). I wasn't there but by all accounts we were the better team and obviously had the goal that never was. Last minute goals are always frustrating especially against a team down there but these things happen.

The thing that annoys me most (and has been said before by others) is why some people as soon we lose are quick to always post negative things. Yes yesterday was a bad result but these things happen and Burton aside we have been playing well lately. There were more threads yesterday than after our 3 wins on the spin and I never understand why. Someone even posted that they weren't sure if Washington's goal was in. Have a word with yourself and if you're last negative against your team I think you should find a hobby you enjoy.
          Yeah man, though i doubt they truly think it, it appears by the tone and volume of negativity some love the failure as it's easier to whinge and to reinforce their ideas about who should be managing/playing.

It's not even the negativity that annoys me, it's the snap knee jerk blaming of people who aren't at fault. Nobody is perfect, and sometimes people deserve the criticism, but yesterday Ollie and the team won that game, we just fell foul of a terrible decision and, unfortunately, a lucky break for Blackburn.

We absolutely need to turn this around asap though as the odd point here and there won't be enough.

I think that we are improving, the new signings will add something when ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            He's sticking up for you, not criticising you :-)

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
              Yeah man, though i doubt they truly think it, it appears by the tone and volume of negativity some love the failure as it's easier to whinge and to reinforce their ideas about who should be managing/playing.

It's not even the negativity that annoys me, it's the snap knee jerk blaming of people who aren't at fault. Nobody is perfect, and sometimes people deserve the criticism, but yesterday Ollie and the team won that game, we just fell foul of a terrible decision and, unfortunately, a lucky break for Blackburn.

We absolutely need to turn this around asap though as the odd point here and there won't be enough.

I think that we are improving, the new signings will add something when ready.
              It's foolish to think folk won't moan when things don't go well. That's, for good or ill, the nature of football fandom. As QPR fans we're trained to do it, too.....

Comment

Thats what makes this forum the best. So many differing opinions and every single one of them makes the gaff what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  It's foolish to think folk won't moan when things don't go well. That's, for good or ill, the nature of football fandom. As QPR fans we're trained to do it, too.....
                  Moan, but moan at the reason not whatever suits the particular persons agenda. That's what niggling me.

It's like getting upset the waiter for your dinner being cold, when he didn't cook it. You can whinge at him, but it ain't his fault.

Or Trump getting upset at Muslims....(sorrynotsorry)

Comment

But if the waiter continously serves it cold why isn't he doing something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      But if the waiter continously serves it cold why isn't he doing something about it.
                      Yes like having a word with the Chef (in this case Ollie).

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        I think.you've misunderstood him. He wasn't saying that at all. In fact I think he meant you posting on here is.a good thing, and that some people do use.obscenities to demonstrate frustration.
                        Yepp, you`re right! Thank you!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          No it wasn't. If you look at the video you can see that there is natural grass only about half foot behind the goal line and the ball is more on the natural grass than on the artificial grass.
                          Ok Mr Pedantic, the ball was only 18inches over the line not 24. Ffs.

The goal is scored the instant the ball crosses the line. We were robbed. If you're saying it's not a goal to give more fuel to moan and be negative then go ahead, fill your boots.

Comment

Believe Ollie the best thing that's happened for this team all season. Attitude, verve and pluck versus managers who've been dour, defensive and outmatched. We are playing better now than we ever did under JFH. Unfortunately we need a little more time to gel with all of the new (and on paper encouraging) talent. I'd rather be lower table and play this way, than mid table shooting for scoreless ties with mediocre talent.

Comment

As somebody pointed out the last time we had a goal disallowed when it crossed the line was against Bolton. Bolton finished up going down and we stayed up.

Comment

Huddersfield are looking impressive against we all 8 Leeds
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X