Ravel Morrison - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Personally not a fan of him. I get why fans want him as we need someone that has vision and awareness however I just don't rate him like the majority do on here
    Thought you'd retired.

Is this a comeback?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      You might regret saying that after a week or twos abstinence!

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        You might regret saying that after a week or twos abstinence!
        Isnt hindsight and regret part of being a qpr supporter?!

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          NW managed to get Adel going. Let's see if Olly has the same erm interpersonal skills....... he wanted someone to play the fvcking piano, down to him to make sure the performer turns up. Fingers crossed.... (no pun intended)
          NW got AT ro play a game that suited him i.e. stay upfield and do what he did best, attack. He had 10 other players to work the pitch.
          If IH does the same with RM then he can be as successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
            Isnt hindsight and regret part of being a qpr supporter?!

Comment

• Press still saying he's training with us pre Lazio return..... Been a bit busy today, is he official?

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Press still saying he's training with us pre Lazio return..... Been a bit busy today, is he official?
                Still a Lazio player isn't he? Guy is just available on loan the rest of the season as I understand it!

Comment

• According to the Daily Mail
                  Ravel Morrison in line for QPR return as former Manchester United starlet holds talks with boss Ian Holloway

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4WzpEPyJZ

Comment

• if we can get him on a pay-as-you-play contract it's a no-brainer for me.
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Just the kind of player we need. Hopefully we can get him match fit quickly.
                      I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

• If we get him in this window and he is fit then no reason why he cannot tear this league up as he is a league above on ability alone. Hopefully Ollie can help him get his nut straight and focus on fulfilling the potential he has.

Comment

• Is any one else not concerned that, we haven't signed anyone with a few days to go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Is any one else not concerned that, we haven't signed anyone with a few days to go?
                            Not really.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Is any one else not concerned that, we haven't signed anyone with a few days to go?
                              Not overly Rebel. I'm guessing that from now on we'll only finalise deals we are absolutely happy with. Far rather us take that approach than sign people for ridulously inflated amounts. If we lose a few because of it, then that's just hard luck.

Would be nice to get a few through the door in preparation for a proper assault next season, but it's not as if we are in any danger of going down, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Not overly Rebel. I'm guessing that from now on we'll only finalise deals we are absolutely happy with. Far rather us take that approach than sign people for ridulously inflated amounts. If we lose a few because of it, then that's just hard luck.

Would be nice to get a few through the door in preparation for a proper assault next season, but it's not as if we are in any danger of going down, IMO.
                                This. If they won't sell or come in within our financial envelope then don't do the deal and stick with what we have and put what's not spent into next transfer window. Days of allowing clubs and players to bend us over are gone and I personally am glad

Comment

Working...
                                X