No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If hit plays to his ability then good move as it will protect his value and mean we get the right fee is we sell him.

Comment

• Gone really quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
        Gone really quiet.
        That's exactly what i was thinking. I'm gonna be devastated if this doesn't happen. Freeman is on so could that mean this is off?
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• I always wondered about this. Olly has never mentioned this, though he seems to have mentioned most of the other transfers at one time or other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
            That's exactly what i was thinking. I'm gonna be devastated if this doesn't happen. Freeman is on so could that mean this is off?
            I reckon they will announce Ravel along with Smith. Fans will be overjoyed with Rav that the dissent for Smith would be minimal.

Comment

• Yeah thats about right

Comment

• So we've been making overtures to Ravel....

Comment

• I reckon this one will happen tomorrow along with Smith. Intrigued to see if it will be a loan or if we've actually signed him though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    So we've been making overtures to Ravel....

Comment

• Im in rome atm so ill ask lazio fans about ravel ... hope it pays off as its a cracking signing

Comment

• Bit strange this has gone quiet after his apparent tweeting with Tricky Trev on Saturday?

Comment

• This is an old report from Wigan (20 January). Warren Joyce indicates that Morrison is not match fit.
                          Warren Joyce has reported slow progress on the situation with Ravel Morrison, and his attempts to win a contract with Wigan Athletic.
                          Read more at: http://www.wigantoday.net/sport/foot...oyce-1-8344925

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Bit strange this has gone quiet after his apparent tweeting with Tricky Trev on Saturday?
                            Maybe a case of, too much was said?...
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Maybe West Ham came in after binning 25 million for Payet

Comment

• Has anybody any news on Ravel ?

I know he's training with us, I would personally love to see him return to Rangers.
                                Bit of a silly boy but he has got some proper talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X