• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Dunga/

Comment

• Noooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
        Tim Sherwood was in Dubai yesterday on the Andy Gray / Richard Keys show - Just saying like..
        Or you're chatting bowlarks like usual, just saying
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
          Tim Sherwood was in Dubai yesterday on the Andy Gray / Richard Keys show - Just saying like..
          So he was.

I expect Clement was in Munich though. And I believe you can still fly in from Glasgow also.

You really don't do yourself any favours, do you?

Comment

• Hahaha love it, wouldn't be the same without you JJB! Keep us posted
            "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Well Keys hates us with a vengeance, so he will have put Timmy off, if thats the case :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Or you're chatting bowlarks like usual, just saying
                Love how there are some people taking this seriously! Or at least semi-seriously! Quality clickbait from one of WATRB's finest anglers.

Comment

• Holloway obviously going to HQ by National Express...

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Could just be a fan coming for a stadium tour... football related person and all.

Or if we're gonna bite as we usually do, TS is coming for his interview then farking back off.
                    Kirill it is then, been dropping hints for a couple of weeks now about it

Comment

• Love this thread, it's like old times and makes it more fun.

Think he'll get a puncture on the way to the airport.

Comment

• Jimmy will be the driver in his suit

Comment

• Not being funny JJB but have any of your taxi stories been correct?
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Not being funny JJB but have any of your taxi stories been correct?
                            Short answer - no

Comment

• Come on... It's fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                Come on... It's fun!

It is fun but the poster gets pelters after each one
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X