JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    It can't be for at least a month with today's announcement of Blackwell as Warnock's assistant.

The earliest I can see a change now is December when TF flies in for the month.

Also, as Neil says, the next few fixtures are particularly tough and not ideal for a new manager to start his reign.
    Month's notice period for all the backroom staff....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Also, as Neil says, the next few fixtures are particularly tough and not ideal for a new manager to start his reign.
      Disagree with this statement. A number of games that everyone perceives as tough is no bad thing. It's easier to motivate the team when playing the teams at the top of the league than when you go into a match just expecting to win and also a draw would be seen as a good result, a win as excellent and if you lose then no hard shakes they are in the top 2.

Comment

• Striker - In talks with club

European. Young. Black and fast!
        Fancied by many Championship clubs but he wants to live in London which puts us in pole position.
        Negations going well and at advance stage, clubs trying to tie this up by end of next week latest.

Watch this space.

Comment

• Is he house hunting with your brother?

Comment

• Yawn
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• His sister is the estate agent

Comment

• European, Young, black and fast sounds like an advert on grindr.

Comment

• Haha. Good to have you back on form jjb.

Love these threads.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                    Yawn
                    Usually quite good tbf

Comment

• If your brother is driving him then any danger of him not getting lost this time

Comment

• French.

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                          French.
                          It's like guess who....

My turn... Does he wear spectacles?

Comment

• Ears.

Comment

• OK I'll be a mark for this one, someone on the list of a few championship sides? Young, black, pacy, european. Here's who I could find. Is it Anthony Koura? French striker, played for Nimes in France last season scoring 9 goals in 21 starts and 6 sub appearances. Extremely fast and has been linked to Reading this summer so far.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                OK I'll be a mark for this one, someone on the list of a few championship sides? Young, black, pacy, european. Here's who I could find. Is it Anthony Koura? French striker, played for Nimes in France last season scoring 9 goals in 21 starts and 6 sub appearances. Extremely fast and has been linked to Reading this summer so far.
                                Not him

In early July 2016, Koura signed a three-year contract with newly-promoted Ligue 1 club AS Nancy.[4]

Comment

Working...
                                X