No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could add some substance by saying which football related person.

Comment

• And right on que here comes the attention seeker with his ########

Comment

• Robbie Savage flying in from Cardiff for a haircut
        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

• Nice one JJB

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
              Just got a text off my Brother, one of the drivers has been told to go to Heathrow tomorrow to pick up football related person and drive them to HQ.

He has been told to wait and is taking this person straight back to the airport the same day.
              Maradona. Nailed on.

Comment

• Hahaha here he is

Comment

• Hahaha love it!!!... this place has already got so much better since jimmys sacking.. just hope it dont all come crashing down by an imminent annoucement........... keep us up to date itk jjb!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Oh here we go
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                      Just got a text off my Brother, one of the drivers has been told to go to Heathrow tomorrow to pick up football related person and drive them to HQ.

He has been told to wait and is taking this person straight back to the airport the same day.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Hoping he's picking up someone from Munich.

Comment

• Tim Sherwood was in Dubai yesterday on the Andy Gray / Richard Keys show - Just saying like..

Comment

• JFH to clear out his locker

Comment

• Why on earth would he be returning back to the airport the same day if it was TS?.....

Comment

• Could just be a fan coming for a stadium tour... football related person and all.

Or if we're gonna bite as we usually do, TS is coming for his interview then farking back off.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X