JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
    I told this board that my brother had picked Caulker up, we signed him days later, I still got pelters!!
    Can this well known striker rest his pint on top of a lamp post?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I told this board that my brother had picked Caulker up, we signed him days later, I still got pelters!!
      I remember it well mate. Fair play to you for putting this up, given that.

Comment

• If it's PC I feel he could work well with Austin, the deal must be short term and the price must be right.

In order to stand a chance we need players that will give us their all, we'd get that from him 100%.

Comment

For the 2nd time in less then 7 days by brother has driven a well known forward to a hotel where he has met with people from QPR.

If we pull this off 90% will be pleased.

Will keep you updated if I hear any more. Just passing on info etc..
          Is your brother a cabaye?
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
            If it's PC I feel he could work well with Austin, the deal must be short term and the price must be right.

In order to stand a chance we need players that will give us their all, we'd get that from him 100%.
            Can't see how this would happen, Stoke haven't got an abundance of strikers, I can only think of Walters and that Diouf fella who is in the AFCON. They would not be likely to loan out a key part of their team to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...rs-New-Signing

Comment

• Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                Can't see how this would happen, Stoke haven't got an abundance of strikers, I can only think of Walters and that Diouf fella who is in the AFCON. They would not be likely to loan out a key part of their team to us.
                That's true so he can't be one of them, not unless they have someone that's going to replace him.

This is going to go on till transfer deadline day. Clubs are not willing to sell or loan until they get replacements in.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Same here. Thanks for sharing what this board needs a few rumours excitement etc. getting to serious and doom and gloom lol

Comment

• Reading that it sounds like I wanted Rio here, I didn't and made it very clear in other posts. I was just making the point that if Steven Caulker was signing than the Rio deal was done, that's what he was waiting for right?

Well done JJB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

LMAO

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THE LIMO DRIVER ITK IS BACK

All we need now is davesviews and DoneADazzer #booooooooooom
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Lol
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

• Dave I noticed you deleted your post.

This one's just for you!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              Dave I noticed you deleted your post.

This one's just for you!

...ah Vanessa takes me back ....yes I didn't remember jjb had given us caulker info before he signed....so felt is was unfair to give him pelters

Comment

• peter crouch at the back?
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X