No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's crouch I will be proper neggggggged mate. He's 34 this year. Can't run. Nah we need pace PACCCEEE

Comment

• Originally posted by 12321 View Post
      We'd need to pull it off 100% though, don't we?
      Sounds painful though
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        ...ah Vanessa takes me back ....yes I didn't remember jjb had given us caulker info before he signed....so felt is was unfair to give him pelters
        only problem is caulker was videoed driving his own land rover. maybe the chauffer was pushing from behind
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          only problem is caulker was videoed driving his own land rover. maybe the chauffer was pushing from behind
          ..Yeah can you imagine..."I'm not f**kin pushin I'm a professional footballer you know"

Comment

• Listen , when I get the nod saying that I can pass the name on I will do it that straight away, I’m just a fan like you guys passing on what I have been told by a 100% reliable source.

I can’t get my brother in the #### either as you never know who reads these boards but like I have said most fans will be more than happy if we pull this signing off – he has scored goals everywhere he has gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
              Listen , when I get the nod saying that I can pass the name on I will do it that straight away, I’m just a fan like you guys passing on what I have been told by a 100% reliable source.

I can’t get my brother in the #### either as you never know who reads these boards but like I have said most fans will be more than happy if we pull this signing off – he has scored goals everywhere he has gone.

is this his limo mate?

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Listen , when I get the nod saying that I can pass the name on I will do it that straight away, I’m just a fan like you guys passing on what I have been told by a 100% reliable source.

That will soon stop once we sign him.

Comment

• Adebayor is my guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    Adebayor is my guess...
                    he definitely wouldn't have got a coach to this place.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                      Adebayor is my guess...
                      Having said that did anyone see one of Harrys last pressers. He was talking about Defoe going to Sunderland all straight faced and then a reporter asked him if there was any truth in the Adebayor rumor. Harry went all smiley and grinny like a little kid when he tried to answer. Not saying it is by any means but make of that what you will. Could also have been nothing.

Comment

but like I have said most fans will be more than happy if we pull this signing off – he has scored goals everywhere he has gone.
                        Yeah but tbf so had Richard Dunne - just in the wrong end

Comment

• A coach? I thought jjbs brother works for/owns a private car firm? Only strikers I could imagine us signing would be adebayor, crouch or hooper( not sure he has done much this season)

I couldn't see Harry gambling on a new player to the premier league this time.

I still hope we sign a decent back up to sandro/ barton and a solid left back.

Comment

Thanks mate ....I was just having a laugh ...appreciate your info...
                            Now then scored everywhere he's gone?....so no spring chicken then....I'm right ain't I

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Thanks mate ....I was just having a laugh ...appreciate your info...
                              Now then scored everywhere he's gone?....so no spring chicken then....I'm right ain't I

Is he a current premier league player ? I'd like it to be Jordan Rhodes tho he's scored goals everywhere hes been

Comment

• How about Eto?
                                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                                X