Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure they did.

Comment

• Think it was they either refused us or allowed us to and he refused to talk to us. Not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Why is it ok to turn on JFH but not Olly ? JFH never lost 4 games on the spin with the same players. Olly was a poor appointment and you should never go back. His enthusiasm is infectious but it's a results business and he needs to turn it around soon.
        How many times does this have to be pointed out, that this run has been started by jimmy?! cant believe the way people bang on as if we was in top foprm before ollie took over, get a grip the damage has been set in by jimmy and his players hes signed and negative football drilled into them creating no confidence whatsoever! ollies now trying to pick the pieces up! if jimmy had stayed in charge we would of been worse than this, there was only one way jimmys side was going!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          4 on the spin and counting. Not too late to reflect and admit he may have been the wrong man?
          jesus christ 73 you flipping do n arf go on like a stuck record, anybody would of thought we played terrible last night lol

Comment

• Six games before Ollie

Win Fulham Away.

Draw Reading Home

Win Bristol City Home

Lose Shefield Wednesday Away

Lose Brentford Home

Draw Forest Away

So not exactly correct about a slide pinkie mate..

Thats 8 out of 18. So far its 3 out of 15. If we draw or lose to Villa then JFH would of definitely been sacked for that record.
            Not moaning in any way, but the sacking was to premature for a change to a recently inexperienced manager imho.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 15-12-2016, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              jesus christ 73 you flipping do n arf go on like a stuck record, anybody would of thought we played terrible last night lol

We didn't exactly play well did we.

We played slightly better than we have been, against another team that also didn't play very well and yet we lost - again.

Comment

• Pinkie we may have played well but gained #### all points for it. Ipswich was as bad as could be against the worst Ipswich team I can remember at Portman Rd. We gained 1 win against 10 men so think anyone has the right to voice their frustration or are you happy and content with things.

Comment

• I'm fed up of playing well, or knocking the ball around a few times with a few nice touches, not scoring and it being classed as playing well - especially when we still lose!

Comment

• Ipswich was then, last night was now, a definite change in style was on show, think it could get better as we go on. But what do we experts know?

Comment

• Here's is to hoping and supporting, but I very very much doubt results will improve drastically.

Comment

• Just imagine if they stuck with the clueless clown and he had the worst run of his managerial career and lost four on the trot Ollie has . We could sack him right now and get Rowett in. Imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          How many times does this have to be pointed out, that this run has been started by jimmy?! cant believe the way people bang on as if we was in top foprm before ollie took over, get a grip the damage has been set in by jimmy and his players hes signed and negative football drilled into them creating no confidence whatsoever! ollies now trying to pick the pieces up! if jimmy had stayed in charge we would of been worse than this, there was only one way jimmys side was going!
                          Something we will never know now and Im afraid we will just have to have different opinions, as i truly believe we would have got more points out of the last 5 games with JFH in charge, bored to tears yes but more points. Olly was a sentimental appointment and as I have said many times I would love to be proved wrong but for me it is sadly a poor appointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Thats 8 out of 18. So far its 3 out of 15. If we draw or lose to Villa then JFH would of definitely been sacked for that record.
                            Not moaning in any way, but the sacking was to premature for a change to a recently inexperienced manager imho.
                            Plus you have to say the 6 teams we played under JFH we're a lot harder than the 6 Olly has had to face

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Why is it ok to turn on JFH but not Olly ?
                              I'd say it is more acceptable to turn on someone after 40 odd games where they have underlined how clueless they are than someone who has only been in charge of a handful of games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                I'd say it is more acceptable to turn on someone after 40 odd games where they have underlined how clueless they are than someone who has only been in charge of a handful of games.
                                Laughable isnt it! can see what ollies trying to do straight away whereas you couldnt after over a year of jimmy! but lets get rid hes useless after 4 games, sorry now 5 lol

Comment

Working...
                                X