No announcement yet.

Gary Rowett just been sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somethings gone wrong. Find myself agreeing with Hits far too much these days! Much as its painful cos I love them les and Olly out! Can't see it happening unless we lose the next 3 or 4 at least though.

Comment

Unreal sacking !! Zolas zulus!!
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Unreal sacking !! Zolas zulus!!
        ##### new owners. Remind's me of when Vincent Tan first took over Cardiff, or pretty much every owner in Italy bar Juventus and Napoli.

Comment

Dreadful how fans have turned on olly. Got a bunch of league 1 players. I'd like to see some of you turn a burger into a steak.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Dreadful how fans have turned on olly. Got a bunch of league 1 players. I'd like to see some of you turn a burger into a steak.
            Why is it ok to turn on JFH but not Olly ? JFH never lost 4 games on the spin with the same players. Olly was a poor appointment and you should never go back. His enthusiasm is infectious but it's a results business and he needs to turn it around soon.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              On a serious note though, if we lose tonight, lose to Villa and Brighton - what happens?
              Nothing. Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Why is it ok to turn on JFH but not Olly ? JFH never lost 4 games on the spin with the same players. Olly was a poor appointment and you should never go back. His enthusiasm is infectious but it's a results business and he needs to turn it around soon.
                True words
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

JFH didn`t have so many injury worries to deal With, I think..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

4 on the spin and counting. Not too late to reflect and admit he may have been the wrong man?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      The exact same quote could be aimed at Hollohead and his managerial ability!

Except he isn't even burger quality - more spam fritter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        My take on that? JFH brought these players in and "coached" them to play a particular way and do certain jobs. It was drab and rarely successful but hard working enough to nick the odd result. A new manager taking on those same players and that wants to play a whole different way will take time almost always. The mindset has to change, as does the training regime, pre-match, in-play and post match. Footballers are rarely the brightest and it takes time to re-jig the brain and the mentality. We saw last night that things are changing and, after 5 games and a month in charge, that is about right for the huge changes to start to occur IMO. If there was no evidence of change and no hope at all of turning it around I very much suspect even the most optimistic of fans would be making noises but realistically, the judgments passed after so few games are rash and bordering on insane.

And, and obviously the previous man was an ex-scummer whereas Ollie graced the hallowed turf with consistent pride and commitment.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Ollie sucks, so far, but Jimmy sucks way, way more than Ollie.

Comment

• We could be in League 1 in 5 months time - what do we do then? Accept it and plough on?

Ollie doesn't have time, it's a results business these days. He's lost four on the bounce, something that even JFH didn't do.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              We could be in League 1 in 5 months time - what do we do then? Accept it and plough on?

Ollie doesn't have time, it's a results business these days. He's lost four on the bounce, something that even JFH didn't do.
                              Yeah I don't actually care if we get relegated, I will go no matter what, we have been there before and got out and would again. JFH actually got quite a relaxed start as we.didnt win in is first 9 games I think and wasn't this bad.

Comment

• I cant remember but did Birmingham let us talk to Rowett when we were interested in him. I think something like that occured,

Comment

Working...
                                X