Gary Rowett just been sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    And people wonder why we`re a revolving door just like westy said who would chop now lol, what would everyone do say if we got rowett and he had same issues and results in his first 4 games?
    Pinks if he beats his chest and waves arms on sidelines and gives good one liners he can have ten games

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Pinks if he beats his chest and waves arms on sidelines and gives good one liners he can have ten games
      Ha no west like a few fans are questioning that so can we have the quiet approach on the sidelines and when we implode again stay quiet as not wanting to upset anyone with false passion
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Pantomime season
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Pantomime season
          Oh no it isn't
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

On the face of it it seems an incredible decision to sack him now , never understood the clammer for him though as I thought Birmingham were a horrible side to watch , everybody hated JFH style yet wanted Rowett , can't understand that at all

Comment

All that needs to be done is for uncle to release a statement along the lines of 'we do not see the progress on the field and we need to change the structure of the club. We'd like to thank les and Chris and holloway for all that they have done.

We will be appointing rowett to build the club up from the bottom."

I think every fan would support this.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Brum must be living in cockoo land !!

Comment

What's Chris done wrong??

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    All that needs to be done is for uncle to release a statement along the lines of 'we do not see the progress on the field and we need to change the structure of the club. We'd like to thank les and Chris and holloway for all that they have done.

We will be appointing rowett to build the club up from the bottom."

I think every fan would support this.
                    Not me , much rather Lee Johnson or Nathan Jones don't like Rowetts teams at all

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      What's Chris done wrong??
                      Already been sacked once. The retired by his mate and given a new job title. Now more often than not, the youngens are taking a beating.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I've no idea why we made an appointment when clearly the calibre of candidate on offer was questionable. There could have been a caretaker while we got the right man for the job. I can't believe we would have done any worse in the interim.

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        plus we've offered him a 2 and a half your deal
                        which was madness.

Olly has to be given more time but a two and half year deal shows the board and Les have learned SFA
                        Last edited by hal9thou; 14-12-2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

The 2 and a half year deal with Ollie has also baffled me.

Why on earth are B'ham replacing Rowett with Zola

Comment

Surely any of us would take Rowett in a heartbeat? He's exactly the kind of manger we wanted before JFH and before Olly was appointed. Olly's two and a half year deal is nuts. What does it say about our board? JFH's rolling 1 year contract was sensible. But this reeks of desperation. Perhaps Olly knew he had them over a barrel, since the deal took a few days to become official after everyone seemed to know Olly was a done deal. Apparently that gap was because Olly refused the first offer. As Hal says above, we could have installed a caretaker manager (could hardly have done worse than Olly's first four games), and waited until the right person became available.

Or maybe the true scenario is that no manager worth their salt will touch us with a bargepole? Tightened purse strings and Sir Les as DoF might mean the choice is very limited and Olly was the best they thought they could get. I'd love him to turn it round, but I'm not very confident. If he goes in January or at the end of the season, I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Madness??? Took them over when they looked like us now, near the bottom of the Championship and turned things around on a shoestring budget.
                              I think JFH rode on Rowett's coat tails with his good work and promotion with Burton Albion.
                              Im fully behind Ollie, however had this been the case before Ollie was appointed then we would of definitely chose Rowett over Ollie IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                Surely any of us would take Rowett in a heartbeat? He's exactly the kind of manger we wanted before JFH and before Olly was appointed. Olly's two and a half year deal is nuts. What does it say about our board? JFH's rolling 1 year contract was sensible. But this reeks of desperation. Perhaps Olly knew he had them over a barrel, since the deal took a few days to become official after everyone seemed to know Olly was a done deal. Apparently that gap was because Olly refused the first offer. As Hal says above, we could have installed a caretaker manager (could hardly have done worse than Olly's first four games), and waited until the right person became available.

Or maybe the true scenario is that no manager worth their salt will touch us with a bargepole? Tightened purse strings and Sir Les as DoF might mean the choice is very limited and Olly was the best they thought they could get. I'd love him to turn it round, but I'm not very confident. If he goes in January or at the end of the season, I wouldn't be surprised.
                                So true about a caretaker manager mate. The club rooted at the bottom didnt do to bad with one against us saturday.
                                Sadly this Rowett sacking will put even more pressure on Ollie.
                                The man needs a win tonight and we have to get behind him and the team or i fear for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X