Abuse in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    ...ok, according to BBC and Wiki, Chris Wright sold his controlling interest in the club in 2001. Chris Geiler left in 2003, before Bill Power joined the club that same year. So I'm wondering WHO actually owned the club at the time of Geiler's departure. Anyone know?
    Wouldn't that be the time of the g,o,t?? And the administrators

Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
      Who was the owner who died banging a brass ?
      Bulstrode

Comment

• Remember all the rumours about many youth players getting 100k a year when Clive Berlin as an agent and Chris Wright as Chairman were involved with the club though I am not suggesting that they covered anything up at all but eyebrows were certainly raised about why these youngsters were on such massive wages?

Perhaps some were being paid off for their silence but I doubt we will ever know the truth but I can recall hearing tales about CG at least 35 years ago

Comment

• Tbf the amount of thugs and wrongerns whom have graced our youth set up, you would have some minerals gooseing up any of them.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Clive Berlin and one appointed by the administrators who resigned his job to take control of the club while in admin and Whu fan who orchestrated the sale of Trevor Sinclair to Whu for 1m plus Ian Dowie and and a steamer named Keith Rowland just months after we rejected a Chelsea bid of 11m for T S that was the g,o,t and they would have been in control at that time

Comment

• And Sheila Marsden was in charge of the Ceefax. God bless her.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                And Sheila Marsden was in charge of the Ceefax. God bless her.
                Ok

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Clive Berlin and one appointed by the administrators who resigned his job to take control of the club while in admin and Whu fan who orchestrated the sale of Trevor Sinclair to Whu for 1m plus Ian Dowie and and a steamer named Keith Rowland just months after we rejected a Chelsea bid of 11m for T S that was the g,o,t and they would have been in control at that time
                  Yes, and a couple of interesting articles from the time:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...s-9272734.html

http://qprnet.com/index.php/intervie...ew-wrightchris

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    worrying thing is it's almost certain qpr did know that giedler was abusing our young players. he was at our club for 30+ years as the head of youth recruitment and was responsible for bringing through the best players ever to come from our academy during his time with us before suddenly and quietly leaving in 2003 before dying a year later.

not being funny but ANYONE who's been at a club for 30+ years, especially in such a high profile and key job would be treated as a club legend when they died with matchday programmes displaying his face on the front page/1 minutes silence before the game etc. heck, i can remember west ham (i think) giving a testimonial for one of their groundskeepers who'd worked for them for 30 years and i'd like to think that the role of chief youth scout is one that's a bit more high profile.
                    i think what happened is the club found out about the abuse in 2003 and got rid of him then but didn't take it any further, which if true, is disgusting and unacceptable from everyone involved in the possible coverup.

not saying that's what happened but i'm just putting 2 and 2 together and sadly it seems the case.
                    It's possible there was not enough evidence to take action. How do we know they did not contact the police who told them that there were no grounds for them to take any action. The boys involved possibly did not want to pursue the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      It's possible there was not enough evidence to take action. How do we know they did not contact the police who told them that there were no grounds for them to take any action. The boys involved possibly did not want to pursue the matter.
                      That's my thought and they took actions previous owners never and got shot

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Clive Berlin and one appointed by the administrators who resigned his job to take control of the club while in admin and Whu fan who orchestrated the sale of Trevor Sinclair to Whu for 1m plus Ian Dowie and and a steamer named Keith Rowland just months after we rejected a Chelsea bid of 11m for T S that was the g,o,t and they would have been in control at that time
                        I think it mat have been Nick Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          I think it mat have been Nick Blackburn
                          Yes, just had it confirmed that Nick Blackburn was Chairman and David Davies was CEO, at the time of Geiler's departure.

Comment

• The whole story is dreadful and would be no suprise that every club had this shite going on.

Comment

• The whole paedophile scandal in English football is being used to distract people from the actual major paedophile scandal linked to the Western Global Elites exposed by Wiki Leaks within the Podesta Emails in the build up to the US election.

Pizzagate is real and what we are seeing is a worldwide censorship to bury the scandal using the 'Fakenews' meme and banning of 'Alt-Right'media from google, facebook and twitter.

The depth of depravity these scandals are exposing is truly sicking but the timing of the Football scandal is all too convenient for me. Pizzagate was the No.1 trending story in the world recently.

Fake News my @rse there is a revolution happening and MSM is being destroyed and global elites being exposed by researchers and real journalists...the truth is being exposed by people putting their lives on the line.

The UK Law is set up to protect paedophiles because the elites who hold office ensure that's the way it is....doubt this look at the sentences these sick depraved individuals receive for so called 'perceived' minor offences.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                                there is a revolution happening and MSM is being destroyed and global elites being exposed by researchers and real journalists...the truth is being exposed by people putting their lives on the line.
                                I know. Thank god for the internet eh? - mankind's final frontier of liberty and freedom of expression. You somehow get the feeling that the less than 1% didn't quite see that one coming. One of the great British inventions too :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X