No announcement yet.

Abuse in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion on news some clubs will be shut down because of this as the clubs were no more then peado ring with football on the side

Now suggestions some of these well known people are still involved in game at same club who have been lauded over the years for their youth set up. Beggars belief

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
      There has been rumours about Chris Geiler for a few years. I think a few documents mentioned his name.
      I know you can't judge people by how they look but in those glasses he said see to wear and managers jacket he did look proper shifty

Comment

Glasses wearers are always shifty, Doh I wear glasses
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I know you can't judge people by how they look but in those glasses he said see to wear and managers jacket he did look proper shifty
          When you look back, a lot of Football Coaches/Scouts looked well dodgy in the 70's. I met him a few times in the 70's and 80's and always found him a little weird but I thought the same of Don Revie, Cloughy, Pleat and that Brighton Manager who took them to Wembley, who i can't remember his name etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            When you look back, a lot of Football Coaches/Scouts looked well dodgy in the 70's. I met him a few times in the 70's and 80's and always found him a little weird but I thought the same of Don Revie, Cloughy, Pleat and that Brighton Manager who took them to Wembley, who i can't remember his name etc etc
            Jimmy Melia??

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              We all looked well dodgy in the 70s so I hope that's not going to be a factor

Comment

I had a pair of brown corduroy flares in the 70s what does that make me?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Think it was Bill Power.
                  I think old billy boy needs to make a statement. i know he frequents the qpr report site.

i hope to see him comment on this.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    I wore a brown corduroy suit in 2008 to my Grandads funeral. I was a poor partially homeless boy at the time so it's all I could get.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      Old like me. Needle or jumbo?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                        Old like me. Needle or jumbo?
                        Jumbo were really pants, had a pair or 2 of them
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Like walking about in a carpet. Wore them once then found they were great for polishing the Anglia.

Comment

Geiler was there when Gallen broke through so it may even have been the Thompson era before Chris Wright.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              Lois jumbos were the don gorgon of trousers , with inch long splits in the seems to hang over your stan smiths , top casual
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Think there is a good chance we will sadly
                                I was just waiting for this to break a real wronyun

Comment

Working...
                                X