Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name a poorer Board, Manager,Squad, Football or Youth System since QPR began?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    We had a nice fitness advantage early doors imo, but once everyone else caught up the writing was on the wall as one or two suspected at the time. You can look that up as well......
    Where was the fitness advantage in the 3rd and 4th game of the season then?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      You found that entertaining?? Jesus farking christ...I've read it all on this board now
      How can guns in the boardroom not be entertaining? Far easier to retain a sense of humour with them, it was nuts......

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Where was the fitness advantage in the 3rd and 4th game of the season then?
      With us. It lasted until maybe 6 in, by then the playing field was level. Which is exactly what you'd expect. We did well to find an advantage and take it.

Comment

With us. It lasted until maybe 6 in, by then the playing field was level. Which is exactly what you'd expect. We did well to find an advantage and take it.
        Except we didn't take the advantage did we. We lost in the 3rd league game to Barnsley then Preston in the 4th.

Comment

Except we didn't take the advantage did we. We lost in the 3rd league game to Barnsley then Preston in the 4th.
          Which kind of proves my original point i.e. "we had a fitness advantage early doors"........ I just thought it had lasted a bit longer.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            I'm not sure if this is one of your sarcastic threads or not
            It is.

Pretty cringe.

Comment

Which kind of proves my original point i.e. "we had a fitness advantage early doors"........ I just thought it had lasted a bit longer.
              haha... a 2 game advantage on the rest of the league.....brilliant!

Comment

haha... a 2 game advantage on the rest of the league.....brilliant!
                I never used that phrase, but it was obvious that we stripped fit and were better organised than some of our opponents back in August. Unfortunately we haven't significantly progressed from there. Relatively speaking we've declined since then, so it is therefore logical to examine the parameters involved.

One point or even one goal can make all the difference come the end of term, never mind six.

Comment

I never used that phrase, but it was obvious that we stripped fit and were better organised than some of our opponents back in August. Unfortunately we haven't significantly progressed from there. Relatively speaking we've declined since then, so it is therefore logical to examine the parameters involved.

One point or even one goal can make all the difference come the end of term, never mind six.
                  Question, would you rather concede those 6 goals in one game or concede one more goal in 6? Because ultimately, those 6 goals could be equivalent to conceding 1 in that game, arguably more beneficial as it shook things up a bit.
                  Last edited by nasser95; 26-10-2016, 02:48 PM.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Strange thread this. Actually took your time to write out a sarcastic essay. This board is pony these days, everytime i click on a thread its either sarcasm or someone arguing with nasser.

Comment

No sarcasm intended.
                      Noted down things ive read and asking have people ever been this unhappy with Rangers, as it really does seem so many are totally fed up and have actually stopped even going .
                      Dross/Drossball is the most used word on this forum by a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        No sarcasm intended..
                        QPR FC is one thing. TF JFH LF etc etc are another. They are temporary custodians. You can love the former but have reservations about the latter. Bottom line why people are pizzed off is they aren't getting entertainment. They aren't getting football in the proper sense of the word. Some people are OK with that. But many are not. That's where we are right now. The question I can see coming up which a lot of Jimmy's supporters can not answer is how much time......

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Question, would you rather concede those 6 goals in one game or concede one more goal in 6? Because ultimately, those 6 goals could be equivalent to conceding 1 in that game, arguably more beneficial as it shook things up a bit.
                        Erm...... I was simply pointing out that come the end of the season every point, every goal could be vital (at either end of the table), and therefore our very early form might prove invaluable. We've often started on the back foot. This time we didn't, and JFH does take credit for that, irrespective of subsequent events.

Comment

The equation is simple, loads of us have seen our club in a much worse state than it is now. If you want to give up and go somewhere else that's up to you. The rest of us will support our club through thick and thin because that's what we do. I will be there on Friday giving the team 100% support because I bleed blue and white, it's not an option, come on you R'sssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                            The equation is simple, loads of us have seen our club in a much worse state than it is now. If you want to give up and go somewhere else that's up to you. The rest of us will support our club through thick and thin because that's what we do. I will be there on Friday giving the team 100% support because I bleed blue and white, it's not an option, come on you R'sssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Far king right mate, absofarkinglutely agreed.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

It's a try to be funny sarcastic thread or at least one to have pop at the moaners.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Far king right mate, absofarkinglutely agreed.
                                Haven't you only supported the club for 5 or 6 years?
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X