Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Can you name a poorer Board, Manager,Squad, Football or Youth System since QPR began?
Collapse
X
-
-
How can guns in the boardroom not be entertaining? Far easier to retain a sense of humour with them, it was nuts......
With us. It lasted until maybe 6 in, by then the playing field was level. Which is exactly what you'd expect. We did well to find an advantage and take it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
I never used that phrase, but it was obvious that we stripped fit and were better organised than some of our opponents back in August. Unfortunately we haven't significantly progressed from there. Relatively speaking we've declined since then, so it is therefore logical to examine the parameters involved.
One point or even one goal can make all the difference come the end of term, never mind six.Comment
-
Question, would you rather concede those 6 goals in one game or concede one more goal in 6? Because ultimately, those 6 goals could be equivalent to conceding 1 in that game, arguably more beneficial as it shook things up a bit.I never used that phrase, but it was obvious that we stripped fit and were better organised than some of our opponents back in August. Unfortunately we haven't significantly progressed from there. Relatively speaking we've declined since then, so it is therefore logical to examine the parameters involved.
One point or even one goal can make all the difference come the end of term, never mind six.Last edited by nasser95; 26-10-2016, 01:48 PM."What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
No sarcasm intended.
Noted down things ive read and asking have people ever been this unhappy with Rangers, as it really does seem so many are totally fed up and have actually stopped even going .
Dross/Drossball is the most used word on this forum by a country mile.Comment
-
QPR FC is one thing. TF JFH LF etc etc are another. They are temporary custodians. You can love the former but have reservations about the latter. Bottom line why people are pizzed off is they aren't getting entertainment. They aren't getting football in the proper sense of the word. Some people are OK with that. But many are not. That's where we are right now. The question I can see coming up which a lot of Jimmy's supporters can not answer is how much time......
Erm...... I was simply pointing out that come the end of the season every point, every goal could be vital (at either end of the table), and therefore our very early form might prove invaluable. We've often started on the back foot. This time we didn't, and JFH does take credit for that, irrespective of subsequent events.Comment
-
The equation is simple, loads of us have seen our club in a much worse state than it is now. If you want to give up and go somewhere else that's up to you. The rest of us will support our club through thick and thin because that's what we do. I will be there on Friday giving the team 100% support because I bleed blue and white, it's not an option, come on you R'sssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Far king right mate, absofarkinglutely agreed.The equation is simple, loads of us have seen our club in a much worse state than it is now. If you want to give up and go somewhere else that's up to you. The rest of us will support our club through thick and thin because that's what we do. I will be there on Friday giving the team 100% support because I bleed blue and white, it's not an option, come on you R'sssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment


Comment