JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Jimmy is clearly a stubborn and very determined man - his youth growing up in the tough Zaandam district where he was the youngest of six kids from a poor immigrant family who became a member of a street gang, spending three months in youth detention for stealing, says much about what moulded him, and then of course his determination to rise from that difficult start to become a top striker, shows that he is not going to give up his role lightly.

I think in assuming his team selections and things like not playing Sandro are down to a lack of managerial nous is to underestimate him. He knows what he wants and he wants it his way. So although I find this kind of honey-trap journalism reprehensible (tempting someone to do what they might otherwise not do to get them to incriminate themselves in order to sell newspapers), and Jimmy has clearly put himself in a difficult situation, I think he will be determined to tough it out. Ultimately for him it's a test of character and if he comes through it, he will be stronger and more determined than ever to stamp his managerial authority. This is probably the biggest test he's had to face in his adult life, and the game against Fulham, if he is still manager, with half the fans against him, or at least mocking him, will be some trial. I reckon he might just come through it unscathed. Guess we'll soon see.
    See, now this is post of the day material.

Fantastic stuff here. It's very unbiased and neutral as it should be.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• IMG_20160929_182809.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Jimmy is clearly a stubborn and very determined man - his youth growing up in the tough Zaandam district where he was the youngest of six kids from a poor immigrant family who became a member of a street gang, spending three months in youth detention for stealing, says much about what moulded him, and then of course his determination to rise from that difficult start to become a top striker, shows that he is not going to give up his role lightly.

I think in assuming his team selections and things like not playing Sandro are down to a lack of managerial nous is to underestimate him. He knows what he wants and he wants it his way. So although I find this kind of honey-trap journalism reprehensible (tempting someone to do what they might otherwise not do to get them to incriminate themselves in order to sell newspapers), and Jimmy has clearly put himself in a difficult situation, I think he will be determined to tough it out. Ultimately for him it's a test of character and if he comes through it, he will be stronger and more determined than ever to stamp his managerial authority. This is probably the biggest test he's had to face in his adult life, and the game against Fulham, if he is still manager, with half the fans against him, or at least mocking him, will be some trial. I reckon he might just come through it unscathed. Guess we'll soon see.
        I've no idea how the tactics and Sandro point fits into the rest of it. Take that out I see your point. People say his tactics aren't working because results have been poor, including a 6-0 hammering at home by Newcastle. Being stubborn doesn't make you a good tactician either. It's results and performances that matter and we've seen neither.

Comment

• Why are people defending this clown? His record for us is terrible and he's a money grabbing crook. Dunno what video evidence you've seen but what I've seen he's guilty as sin.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Why are people defending this clown? His record for us is terrible and he's a money grabbing crook. Dunno what video evidence you've seen but what I've seen he's guilty as sin.
            Only two people defending him as I can see.....

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              55k is a huge amount to receive for a short public speaking engagement and can easily be viewed as a vehicle for paying someone for 'other services'
              Then Newcastle must have a life long list of 'other services' to provide Liverpool for the 35 million quid they got for Andy Carroll.

Everyone mentioning that JFH is not worth 55k to do a speech is right, but you're forgetting the stupid money that gets thrown around in the football world every day. So many ######s with more money than sense and everyone is trying to get an easy slice of it. We payed SWP more than that per week for doing at lot less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                The usual suspects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Route One View Post
                  You are incredibly naive and guessing you are very young.

What is his incentive to build ‘relationships’ with these agents other than money for personal gain? What players do they have on their books? What do they currently have to offer on that front?

As they have no players on their books, which Jimmy knew, what he is actually doing is establishing a relationship so over time (good 20 years plus ahead if he had a career) he can push whatever #### they serve up in front of his board and then get a cheeky 50k here and there (multiplied by the appropriate amount for the transfer) and push it through his offshore work and if with offshore dosh like this in the unlikely event anyone asks he can claim it is connected to his role working for this firm.

Jimmy is a crook. I know for a fact he is in with a bunch of ‘ex’-London gangsters in some of his property dealings. He’s a dodgy#### and that’s why he was targeted by these journalists. Would Sean Dyche or Eddie Howe ever get caught up in such a “sting”?

For me the only logical answer he is being defended is by Les and that is either because Les knows he cant hire another black manager or because Les is also a crooked ####

Funny how dodgy Barnsley spent 350k on Kpekwa, anyone at our end involved…
                  Great post.. Spot on.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Not having a pop here, but i actually cant wait to see whos next and who you lot are going to hate and hound out as soon as he joins.
                    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    I have no issues with competent managers & coaches, just the likes of Redkrapp (Should have retired after the P/O final), Ramsey (Never qualified to even get the job on a temporary role never mind a 3 year deal) and JFH ( the football he has served up is diabolical to watch & even worse ,unsuccessful).
                    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Hughes and Warnock as well. Ive never seen a single manager even remotley liked by the gang since the day i joined here.
                    Warnock??

Comment

• Yeah sorry Stan . Typo.

Apologies go to Hitman for even subliminally suggesting he was one who didn't totally love and adore Colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Why are people defending this clown? His record for us is terrible and he's a money grabbing crook. Dunno what video evidence you've seen but what I've seen he's guilty as sin.
                        Aren't many defending him mate. And to be fair I think Nasser and Hubble are just trying to see both sides of the argument.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Have to say just been looking across various papers sites and a lot of the comments are slagging off The Telegraph saying they don't see what JFH has done wrong and if this is the best they can do they should stop now as they are embarrassing themselves.......probably 70/30 in his favour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Have to say just been looking across various papers sites and a lot of the comments are slagging off The Telegraph saying they don't see what JFH has done wrong and if this is the best they can do they should stop now as they are embarrassing themselves.......probably 70/30 in his favour.
                            Whereas on here it could be said that so many want him gone because of the dire performances that they are completely blind to the other side of the argument. I want him gone yeah, because we've been so damn bad this season, but it's innocent until proven guilty imo.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Have to say just been looking across various papers sites and a lot of the comments are slagging off The Telegraph saying they don't see what JFH has done wrong and if this is the best they can do they should stop now as they are embarrassing themselves.......probably 70/30 in his favour.
                              I can only assume those suggesting he's done nothing wrong haven't read the full article or haven't thought hard enough about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                But what has he actually done wrong?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X