There was a real football agent involved though right? Allardyce said he'd known the guy for nearly 20 years, hence his guard was down.
From what I can gather the Telegraph have convinced this agent to work with them (can't think how they managed that?!!). From there this respected agent has got in touch with some managers who trusted him and introduced 2 reporters posing as representatives of a Far East organisation that represents players etc. From there they have fabricated scenarios where these managers can get paid, cash in hand in return for doing things that they should have walked away from.
Really stupid for experienced, well paid managers to allow themselves to get sucked into this nonsense. Obviously a worrying reflection of how rife it is in the game too!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
JFH named
Collapse
X
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
He's going nowhere.
Evidence not conclusive enough IMO.
What a shame.Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 29-09-2016, 10:55 AM.Leave a comment:
-
-
They knew that but he didn't. Seems to have caught them all out so far. What would be interesting if a manager comes out and says they had a meeting with him and he clocked them before he could be caught with evidenceLeave a comment:
-
-
The telegraph wouldn't of put it out there if they didn't think there was something in it.
Look at Barnsley, the agents visited the owner after the meeting with the assistant manager and the owner sent them packing saying it didn't sound quite right and could be a breach of rules.
Jimmy was enticing the situation by saying 'give me a fvcking player', he sounded desperate.Leave a comment:
-
He's gone. Can't believe people ain't seeing that. He's already hated by over half the fan base for various reasons and now this. Bloke hasn't got even the smallest of chances and I would bet big money on that.Leave a comment:
-
To me he's just lieing to all of us and treating the club like ####. 55k to make a speech. He can barely talk properly.Leave a comment:
-
If the club do stick by him i think his results will see him gone over the next 3 or 4 games. That and the unrest from the fans will force the board to act.Leave a comment:
-
How can you arrange a meeting with a fictional non existant agency?Leave a comment:
-
Yeah right. He's an incompetent crook. If TF, Les and Hoos don't pull their heads out of their a sses ASAP we'll have to tell them Saturday.In summary...
It's saying TF is supporting him.
JFH is saying:
The footage has been edited to make him look bad.
The 55k had nothing to do with players.
A clause in his contract allows him to carry out commercial work on his days off.
He has no control over transfers at QPR.
His lawyers are looking at the Telegraph piece and there may well be grounds to sue.
The texts he sent and received with fake agent he believes will prove his innocence.
When the summer window was open he was contacted by over 50 agents. not a single one offered him a bribe or a bung.
The secretly filmed video is dated Sept 7th, AFTER the transfer window had closed. If he'd wanted a bung he would have arranged meeting when window was open.Leave a comment:
-
Cheers Stanley.In summary...
It's saying TF is supporting him.
JFH is saying:
The footage has been edited to make him look bad.
The 55k had nothing to do with players.
A clause in his contract allows him to carry out commercial work on his days off.
He has no control over transfers at QPR.
His lawyers are looking at the Telegraph piece and there may well be grounds to sue.
The texts he sent and received with fake agent he believes will prove his innocence.
When the summer window was open he was contacted by over 50 agents. not a single one offered him a bribe or a bung.
The secretly filmed video is dated Sept 7th, AFTER the transfer window had closed. If he'd wanted a bung he would have arranged meeting when window was open.
Read all that online this morning. No new news to me.
Bloke is clinging on. Needs to be fired.Leave a comment:
-
In summary...
It's saying TF is supporting him.
JFH is saying:
The footage has been edited to make him look bad.
The 55k had nothing to do with players.
A clause in his contract allows him to carry out commercial work on his days off.
He has no control over transfers at QPR.
His lawyers are looking at the Telegraph piece and there may well be grounds to sue.
The texts he sent and received with fake agent he believes will prove his innocence.
When the summer window was open he was contacted by over 50 agents. not a single one offered him a bribe or a bung.
The secretly filmed video is dated Sept 7th, AFTER the transfer window had closed. If he'd wanted a bung he would have arranged meeting when window was open.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: