Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

JFH named

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MattyRangers
    Slimmer of The Year
    • Jun 2011
    • 24914

    #16
    Is this for real?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Comment

    • Kevin Mcleod
      Referee
      • Aug 2013
      • 17322

      #17
      Originally posted by MattyRangers
      Is this for real?
      Screenshot_20160928-214001.png

      Comment

      • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
        Gold Seat
        • Sep 2012
        • 8957

        #18
        Originally posted by MattyRangers
        Is this for real?
        Telegraph have the obligatory hidden camera angle of JFH discussing a deal. Oh deary me

        Comment

        • Hertford Hoop
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 15998

          #19
          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...o-act-for-spo/
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

          Comment

          • upperloft
            Silver Seat
            • Oct 2012
            • 1255

            #20
            unreal
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

            Comment

            • skranger
              Silver Seat
              • Jul 2009
              • 1177

              #21
              Don't we just love scandal ... Faurlingate etc etc

              Joys of being a QPR fan - it's never dull

              Comment

              • Hertford Hoop
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 15998

                #22
                OMG that's all I can say. Sam done the right thing will Jimmy?
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                Comment

                • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                  Gold Seat
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 8957

                  #23
                  JFH asked for a £55,000 bung. Haha unreal

                  Comment

                  • MattyRangers
                    Slimmer of The Year
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 24914

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                    JFH asked for a £55,000 bung. Haha unreal
                    £55k is more than half his actual signings are worth ffs
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                    Comment

                    • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                      Gold Seat
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 8957

                      #25
                      Originally posted by MattyRangers
                      £55k is more than half his actual signings are worth ffs
                      I'm telling ya lol. Only at QPR

                      Comment

                      • MattyRangers
                        Slimmer of The Year
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 24914

                        #26
                        http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...o-act-for-spo/

                        Madness, that's proper shocked me. He comes across s straight laced n all. This meeting was on 25th August, so very recently. Sly dog.

                        Given the precedent the FA have set, surely he's going to get the bullet? It's a freebie for the club, they can get rid without having to explain why.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                        Comment

                        • Hertford Hoop
                          W12 Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 15998

                          #27
                          Originally posted by MattyRangers
                          £55k is more than half his actual signings are worth ffs
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                          Comment

                          • Greg1882
                            Silver Seat
                            • May 2012
                            • 4704

                            #28
                            Oh for crying out ####ing loud. That's him gone

                            Comment

                            • Kevin Mcleod
                              Referee
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 17322

                              #29
                              Hes gone. One million per cent. Cant possibly stay.

                              Comment

                              • Fordy
                                Silver Seat
                                • May 2011
                                • 4281

                                #30
                                Oh dear. Nothing ever simple with us. Proper shocked me this never thought in a million years Jimmy would be involved in the shady side of the game. Sly ####er

                                Comment

                                Working...