Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're not going to get a new manager and we're going to give Jimmy time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're not going to get a new manager and we're going to give Jimmy time...

...that's actually what's going to happen.

Be interesting to see how we play on Saturday.

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    ...that's actually what's going to happen.

My guess is 'The Clown' will go 4-2-3-1 AGAIN, playing players out of position AGAIN, Henry first name on the team sheet AGAIN. and we will get humped AGAIN! I just don't think he will change tactics cos that's all he knows! Set up not to lose first and foremost with no outright intention on winning the game. He is so stubborn he won't pick Sandro or play 2 up front or play wingers in their rightful positions, I just think he has it in him that he is untouchable and Les, Tony and the board haven't got the balls to sack him. It's gonna get worse yet I feel sadly. We want our Rangers back!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
      My guess is 'The Clown' will go 4-2-3-1 AGAIN, playing players out of position AGAIN, Henry first name on the team sheet AGAIN. and we will get humped AGAIN! I just don't think he will change tactics cos that's all he knows! Set up not to lose first and foremost with no outright intention on winning the game. He is so stubborn he won't pick Sandro or play 2 up front or play wingers in their rightful positions, I just think he has it in him that he is untouchable and Les, Tony and the board haven't got the balls to sack him. It's gonna get worse yet I feel sadly. We want our Rangers back!
      used properly our squad could be up there challenging for a play-off spot. Sadly, I believe the players are losing faith in Jimmy's tactics too
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Hopefully Sandro will at least make the bench on Saturday. I would take that as progress

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
          Hopefully Sandro will at least make the bench on Saturday. I would take that as progress
          I think JFH is stubborn and will stick to what he doesn't know.

Comment

Funny thing is, three point will bring us back on track again. For now at least. Make no mistake, following QPR resembles life itself, it´s a bumpy ride..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Im really warming to Dave Mc these days. Hes being very sensible about the manager situation on twitter. Fair play to him.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                Great post. We've hit that point now where we're just wasting our time till he's sacked. You no you've got a gash manager when u get creamed 6-0 at home to make club history.

Comment

The manager deserves all the pelters coming his way. If he's right we are in deep sh1t.

If we're right he's in deep sh1t.

Players or him or both?

I don't believe that we're missing chemistry or gelling or organisation or desire or fitness or strategy or gameplan or commitment.

It's a combination of cluelessness and lack of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Will it be interesting or will it be predictable?

I mean exactly how many kinds of ways have we seen his teams play? The answer is probably one, maybe two at a push. Both of which seem to have been easily sussed out by opposition teams already.

Where the manager's flexibility in approach? Where is his creative thinking? Where is his tactical awareness to be able to change a system mid-game when things aren't going to plan? I've seen such little evidence of this so far. But still I'm willing to give him until his contract is up (for the sake of some stability) in the hope that he can prove me wrong.

Comment

How difficult is it to grasp? We have only one formation, and opponents prepare for it. We have basically one favored team of players, and the opposition is ready to exploit it. We believe one modestly skilled striker is enough to score goals, and opponents shut us down. Why hold back on our lineup till an hour out when everyone knows what's coming, and by whom?

I like JFH's emphasis on fitness, teamwork and perseverance. But am concerned his seeming stubbornness to sense and adapt is making him more of a fitness coach cheerleader than a soccer brave leader. Hope I'm wrong, I really do, but one more game with Sandro off the team, Shodipo off the field, and a single striker up top on his own, and I'm going to start looking for another fixation to occupy my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Will it be interesting or will it be predictable?

I mean exactly how many kinds of ways have we seen his teams play? The answer is probably one, maybe two at a push. Both of which seem to have been easily sussed out by opposition teams already.

Where the manager's flexibility in approach? Where is his creative thinking? Where is his tactical awareness to be able to change a system mid-game when things aren't going to plan? I've seen such little evidence of this so far. But still I'm willing to give him until his contract is up (for the sake of some stability) in the hope that he can prove me wrong.
                        This. Bar the last sentence. He's gotta go now.

Great post, Lincoln.

Comment

Give him a little bit longer, he's just got the players in that he wanted so give him a bit more time to work with them.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Give him a little bit longer, he's just got the players in that he wanted so give him a bit more time to work with them.
                            Agree. That's why I'd give him until his December contract to see what he can do with all these new signings.

Comment

I'm not for sacking him , but we have to remember how Ferdinand dallied and delayed getting rid of Ramsey when the whole world and his dog knew he was totally out of his depth and wasting last season into the bargain he even made that a farce of that by sacking instead of simply moving him sideways

Comment

Working...
                              X