Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're not going to get a new manager and we're going to give Jimmy time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump
    Bump
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I can't see how waiting until December is going to work. Negotiations on whether he is getting a new contract or not have to be decided way before that. This means the club has to decide about now (or in the next couple of weeks) whether they are going to keep him or not. Otherwise I can see him leaving in December and us being without a manager, going into the January transfer period without a manager etc.

Comment

One thing I do question is Les Ferdinand's words of building something with Jimmy etc. I think he re-affirmed that statement the other day again.

If we are so intent on building something with Jimmy, then why on earth was he put on a 12 month rolling contract...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          One thing I do question is Les Ferdinand's words of building something with Jimmy etc. I think he re-affirmed that statement the other day again.

If we are so intent on building something with Jimmy, then why on earth was he put on a 12 month rolling contract...
          I think because Fernandes (or one of his advisers) insisted on it. I think they are fed up with having to pay off managers.

Comment

Would also mean they would like to extend his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              In case things don't work out, plus what JMel says. Seems sensible and pragmatic to me.

Comment

Boring Boring Rangers.

I'm expecting defeat by at least 3 goals. Huddersfield beat Newcastle at St James, Newcastle battered us 0-6 at home so on that basis things could get very messy tomorrow.

Comment

Would a heavy defeat be a good or bad thing to the club?

Comment

Can't see how it could ever be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                      Great post. We've hit that point now where we're just wasting our time till he's sacked. You no you've got a gash manager when u get creamed 6-0 at home to make club history.
                      You think Warnock was Gash??

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Would a heavy defeat be a good or bad thing to the club?
                        I'd prefer a scrappy, smash n grab 1-0 victory personally and pocket the 3 points. We might just need them!

Comment

Never want to see us lose but would a scrappy 1-0 paper over the cracks? Wigan away was a good result but not too convincing and looked what has happened since.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            In case things don't work out, plus what JMel says. Seems sensible and pragmatic to me.
                            Yeah but saying we are building a future with Jimmy, surely means that no matter how bad it gets, we are sticking.

I understand it may be pragmatic etc. I just see it as mixed signals.

Comment

Does he deserve to be kept on?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Does he deserve to be kept on?
                                Others need to be looked at before JFH

Comment

Working...
                                X