No announcement yet.

Jimmy the Clueless Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if he doesn't change the way he sets his team up then he's going to get the push , he'd have to be a fool not to see that

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      League one might be the right place for the vast majority of our player to learn what's expected of them at the moment most are playing in fits and starts no one player has took control of a game in at least the last 40 games , we are praising players that manage to do the odd good thing here and there in a game
      How about Sandro in the Cup?
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
        He cant help it he needs help
        really upset you 2 today havnt I.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
          Sandro
          JFH doesn't approve. Another mystifying piece of management, keep your most gifted player for the league cup. Genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            not everyone. There is a couple posting some sense.
            Hitman has asked me to pass on a message before you get banned.

His nominated charity for the Polter bet is Great Ormond Street Hospital.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

i might just pay that one up now!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Tell Hits I said hi. Would've loved reading his posts about yesterday's debacle.

#crockofs hit
                # cluelessclown

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                  How about Sandro in the Cup?
                  You really think Sandro counts ? His name is not to be mentioned

Comment

• I don´t know whether he is clueless or not, but It`s always a worry when a manager tends to make his substitutions way too late in the matches..Is it not??
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Interesting to see people now turning on JFH after a getting ripped with a few others on here on numerous occasion for saying he's not up to it.

I was at the game last night and one of the most scariest things to watch was JFH's inability to even react to what was happening. He didn't change nothing until we were 4-0 down. The team selection was odd and the desire was non existent.
                      He's doesn't know when or how to change it. He waits until the games gone then makes a change. Done it against Preston, 1-0 down at home to a shower of shiet yet still doesn't change a thing until we go 2-0 down.

Comment

• RIG on the wind-up again I see. Why do u guys fall for it every time? The blokes a lemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                          well if anyone is changing their mind based on one 90 minute game, then that is foolish.
                          I don't think anybody is changing their mind based on one 90 minute game. Most were trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, because we really don't want to keep changing managers. However there comes a time when enough is enough and action needs to be taken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Tell Hits I said hi. Would've loved reading his posts about yesterday's debacle.

#crockofs hit
                            # cluelessclown
                            He will and can post, just requested to pass on the message this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              I feel sorry for you as you obviously have anger management issues,maybe you should seek advice

Spot on Bill. He's mentally unstable the fella. W*****

Would love a debate over a pint. See how aggressive he gets then when he's eating my glass.

Comment

• Just seen the table. We are now 14th. As bad or worse than last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X