Jimmy the Clueless Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Losing to Preston at home, drawing with Blackburn at home and getting smashed by the league winners 0-6 at home is relegation form.

Luckily we've somehow beaten Leeds, Wigan and Cardiff
    bit like saying man utd losing at home is relegation form! well yes, if your going to ignore every other positive game they have played.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      another one out of the woodwork when we have had a bad result.

Il try to answer you seriously though.... Would always give a manager a minimum of 20 games from the beginning of a season, regardless of how they done last season. If you want rid, then get rid in the summer so someone else has a fresh start, if you dont you are effectively saying the current guy is the right man to take you forward and you should give him adequate time to do that, or to correct a poor start.

quite like the idea Danny Murphy was throwing around when talking about transfer deadline day and he feels managers should be treated the same and shouldnt allowed to be replaced untill the window opens up again.
      So if we lose heavily at Huddersfield you would still stick with him and on another point why are you so aggresive

Comment

What positive game have we been in this season?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Try again? The point is we cannot win or survive by winning penalties or are you suggesting that is how the game should be played?
          Eh? You said without penalties we would be in trouble. The fact is without the penalties we have scored this season we would have the same points and be exactly where we are.

Comment

The point I am making is we cannot rely on penalties due to our inability to create anything from open play. If I worded it wrong or was taken wrong then I hold my hands up.

Comment

Luckily we've somehow beaten Leeds, Wigan and Cardiff
              Not sure how you luckily beat someone 3-0?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                So if we lose heavily at Huddersfield you would still stick with him and on another point why are you so aggresive
                yes, i would. we going to sack the manager because we lost to 1st and 2nd place teams in the league?

I think you are a troll and a liar which is why i am aggressive towards you.

Comment

What positive game have we been in this season?
                  are you that blinded by your hatred of JFH you have become such a blithering idiot?

lets have a think shall we.......how about the games we won! they would be positive, wouldnt you say, or let me guess, we won in spite of evil les or clueless Jimmy?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Not sure how you luckily beat someone 3-0?
                    Didn't mean luckily in that form, meant it more as a 'thank god we beat them'.

I think Leeds is the only decent game we've played this season, it's the only game I'd say we've dominated and dictated play.

Comment

Didn't mean luckily in that form, meant it more as a 'thank god we beat them'.

I think Leeds is the only decent game we've played this season, it's the only game I'd say we've dominated and dictated play.
                      Even then we went seriously off the boil when Jimmy made his subs.....

Comment

yes, i would. we going to sack the manager because we lost to 1st and 2nd place teams in the league?

I think you are a troll and a liar which is why i am aggressive towards you.
                        I feel sorry for you as you obviously have anger management issues,maybe you should seek advice

Comment

Idiot? Any need for that? Hatred is not my thing so wrong again. I love my team and have done since 1976 when I first went to loftus rd. The football served up is shite so no it is not a positive experience watch us right now. As for evil Les again not my thing but did like him as a player but a a D.O .F not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            I feel sorry for you as you obviously have anger management issues,maybe you should seek advice
                            absolutely, perhaps i should sue the club instead? you got that number handy?

Comment

We gave Mark Hughes 13-14 games in the Prem and look what happened.
                              Yeah, but look who we replaced him with.

Comment

absolutely, perhaps i should sue the club instead? you got that number handy?
                                Any particular reason for trying to antagonise the whole forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X