No announcement yet.

Jimmy the Clueless Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed but your point was to give a manager 20 games before changing and my point is when you wait to long it can work against you.

Comment

Interesting to see people now turning on JFH after a getting ripped with a few others on here on numerous occasion for saying he's not up to it.

I was at the game last night and one of the most scariest things to watch was JFH's inability to even react to what was happening. He didn't change nothing until we were 4-0 down. The team selection was odd and the desire was non existent.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Any particular reason for trying to antagonise the whole forum?
        not everyone. There is a couple posting some sense.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Agreed but your point was to give a manager 20 games before changing and my point is when you wait to long it can work against you.
          i dont think 20 games is too long though. Over half a season left to stabalise and build.

Comment

You don't think it is too long? Do you think we can afford to go back to league 1 then? Which is quite possible based on the performances and lack of creativity so far this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              absolutely, perhaps i should sue the club instead? you got that number handy?
              If you want it ill supply it to you gladly one thing is loyalty to your club but it is a totally different scenario
              when you are assaulted by a steward.One day it will happen to you as you have issues which need to be addressed
              but only you can make that decision.

If you were assaulted by someone in a bar by a member of their doorstaff and you had done nothing wrong
              what would you do..........let me guess because you think you are the dogs ######## you would not do anything
              but as you get older,wiser and ill you will look at in a different light.ENJOY THE REST OF THE SEASON

Comment

I agree with Maidstone and that is where every single supporter of the club should be concerned as clearly he looked lost last night.

Comment

absolutely, perhaps i should sue the club instead? you got that number handy?
                  What a lovely fella you are.....

Comment

not everyone. There is a couple posting some sense.
                    So everyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong and don't have a right to their opinion.

Comment

• This is class on here today

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        This is class on here today
                        So when the clueless one goes who do we go for

Comment

• Where's Nasser when you need him

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            You don't think it is too long? Do you think we can afford to go back to league 1 then? Which is quite possible based on the performances and lack of creativity so far this season?
                            League one might be the right place for the vast majority of our player to learn what's expected of them at the moment most are playing in fits and starts no one player has took control of a game in at least the last 40 games , we are praising players that manage to do the odd good thing here and there in a game

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              What a lovely fella you are.....
                              He cant help it he needs help

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                Where's Nasser when you need him
                                Under the bed covers thinking 4 4 2 how can I escape and wriggle my way out of this one

Comment

Working...
                                X