Chery discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QPR to open Chery contract talks

QPR will open discussions with Tjaronn Chery’s representatives next week over a potential new contract for the Dutchman.

Rangers believe Chery, who scored 10 goals last season and has netted four times already this term, will attract Premier League interest during the January transfer window.

Read more: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...s-wls-football

Comment

Good, give him a new contract. He's young, talented and natuarlly attacking!! We're a mid championship side at best, we're lucky to have a player like him!!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

He really is poo I don't get the hype of love towards him

Whole side built around him but he's not good enough to take advantage. People say he's our best player he's not he's the main problem

Comment

Poorer than usual today.

Comment

Undoubted he's got talent but dosent stamp himself on a game good when he's on the ball but he's not often enough

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Undoubted he's got talent but dosent stamp himself on a game good when he's on the ball but he's not often enough
              I don't think he is. I think he's now in the habit of killing moves when he's on ball as slows game down turns and goes backwards

And his set pieces are dire either under hit or over. Not good enough

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I don't think he is. I think he's now in the habit of killing moves when he's on ball as slows game down turns and goes backwards

And his set pieces are dire either under hit or over. Not good enough
                I assume that is what he is being trained to do.

Comment

was probably the worst game i have seen him play for us....all over the place..

Comment

Think he's holding the ball looking for runners or players finding space

Comment

Needed you west earlier in the WK. I took on the whole forum so maybe best go along with them, I have
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Needed you west earlier in the WK. I took on the whole forum so maybe best go along with them, I have
                        Called him out ages ago but some refuse to see he's a passenger on current form. Playing well within himself, lazy, wasteful and non effective and thats my constructive feedback

Comment

From an outsider`s point of view, it seems like he is totally relliant on whether Luongo is playing or not?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I'm not sure why the management and so many fans think he's suited to play off front man. He's not good enough for the role and from what I have seen he's an out and out left winger no more no less. We're trying to make him play a role he's clearly not good enough for not comfortable in

Comment

I rate cherry but he is also is a victim of jfh's limited managerial abilities at this level. Should of been dropped for a game or two by now.

Would love to see sylla and Washington up top with shopido on the left wing and the pole on the right. But jfh is adamant we still play 4 2 3 1 every bloody game!!

Comment

What do you rate Maids what am I not seeing mate as I think he's bang average

Comment

Working...
                                X