Chery discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Does his penalty miss go down as a chance?
    No but his beautiful through ball does, and it was converted. I know it doesn't go with what you wanna say about him, but it's ok.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Does his penalty miss go down as a chance?
      Id call it a c@ck up

Comment

• Think he was excellent today, played with direction and purpose and the wing backs really suited him as did the two strikers.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          No but his beautiful through ball does, and it was converted. I know it doesn't go with what you wanna say about him, but it's ok.
          Why is a pen not a chance??

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            Think he was excellent today, played with direction and purpose and the wing backs really suited him as did the two strikers.
            Changing from a 5212 gave us less control in the second half. Opening that match with the 5 at the back was genius really. It worked so well.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Of course a penalty is a chance, a v good one at that
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Great pass for the goal but what was with his corners in the 2nd half?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Of course a penalty is a chance, a v good one at that
                  But it's not a chance created, when I originally typed that, I mistyped it as it was referencing the fact that he's created the most chances in the league this season. So I should rephrase, it was not a chance created, it was a chance. But in terms of chances created, no one does it better in this league.

Let's also take a moment to appreciate that while his corners blow hot and cold, the delivery for the first goal was great.

Comment

• His ball for Polter was sublime but what I really noticed today when we had extra man was how poor his decision making was but bein fair to him his performance was far far better then what he usually offers. 2nd half was not as good as first but he done business 1st half

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      His ball for Polter was sublime but what I really noticed today when we had extra man was how poor his decision making was but bein fair to him his performance was far far better then what he usually offers. 2nd half was not as good as first but he done business 1st half
                      This. All in all a good showing from him. Loved his little nut meg that won us a corner in front of the PQR block in the second half.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        This. All in all a good showing from him. Loved his little nut meg that won us a corner in front of the PQR block in the second half.
                        The ball boy in that corner literally fell of his seat and just lied there for a few seconds, he was creasing haha.

Comment

• we should let someone else take the corners though!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            we should let someone else take the corners though!
                            YES!! His corners are horrendous.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              YES!! His corners are horrendous.
                              As I said above, as hot and cold as they blow, his corner was perfect for the first goal. When he gets it right, it's sublime

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                As I said above, as hot and cold as they blow, his corner was perfect for the first goal. When he gets it right, it's sublime
                                Nass, I admire your ability to be optimistic, but Cherys set pieces are awful! At forest he must have wasted at least 10. Time for somebody else to have a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X