Paweł Wszołek signs - official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Yeah, £5M bid - that's that then because it's an awful lot of money for a relative nobody. Personally delighted we are not throwing bundles of cash around
    Just seen Nano's above saying £4M - I head 5M but either way it's pretty rich IMO
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
      ok, ok. i'm sure you're right. i just get jumpy...
      hope you're feeling better now mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
        God your a depressing old fart
        Why?
        I have nothing against Pawel and I openheartedly welcome him to our club and I have no obsession with McManaman. But the latter has played about 30 games in the Premier league and the former about the same in Serie A. Yet Pawel is a good player and McManaman is ####?

Comment

• Surely that's us done now. Pretty decent transfer window and looks like we've kept hold of Caulker. If I was being greedy I'd like Dack as competition for Chery but hey ho. We've done very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Why?
            I have nothing against Pawel and I openheartedly welcome him to our club and I have no obsession with McManaman. But the latter has played about 30 games in the Premier league and the former about the same in Serie A. Yet Pawel is a good player and McManaman is ####?
            Yeh pretty much. But you're the bloke that loved Rob Green and Joey Barton so I take your opinion with a pinch of salt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Surely that's us done now. Pretty decent transfer window and looks like we've kept hold of Caulker. If I was being greedy I'd like Dack as competition for Chery but hey ho. We've done very well.
              Was thinking just the same. If we've kept Caulker, a great window for us and a decent season beckons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Surely that's us done now. Pretty decent transfer window and looks like we've kept hold of Caulker. If I was being greedy I'd like Dack as competition for Chery but hey ho. We've done very well.
                Yeah I can't see any more coming in. Have to say, overall I think we've done some great business. And we've finished the first month of the season in the playoff places, so onwards and upwards.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Really annoys me that we are the only club in the land who leaves it to deadline day to sign players when no other club does, and everyome else has done all their buying already. Will we ever learn. Its always only us on this day doing the last minute trolley dash.

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  Time to wake up. Obviously talking about the late late show. The later you leave it, the more you pay. Admittedly this is even more true in the January window but just once it would be great to do the business early doors.

And Kev if you can remove the blue tinted you will find that quite a lot of clubs aren't involved at this stage. Including some fairly successful ones.
                  Loads of clubs are doing business today. Unfortunately many agents and Clubs work it this way.

Ok, the fee was not mentioned. I would not want QPR to spend that amount on Reach, although I woukd hsve spent that to sign Adomah.
                  Last edited by stanistheman; 31-08-2016, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Didn't love Barton, but Greeno and Hoilett yes
                    Apologies for Barton

Comment

• Dont think we are finished yet !!!!! and no i dont know of anything just a feeling

Comment

• Just hope we don't lose any of our decent lads as a last minute unravel
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Apologies for Barton
                          No problem

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Dont think we are finished yet !!!!! and no i dont know of anything just a feeling
                            Just seen this:

GVT sources tell me Bradley Dack is on his way to QPR #qpr #DeadlineDay #gvt

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              I was implying we need players and don't have the money to buy the complete player. I also said that video didn't impress me, nothing more, nothing less.

So because he's a Polish international and you've watched 3 minutes of "highlights" he's a brilliant addition?

The lad is an unknown and you're basing your thoughts on sweet fa! Similarly I may be wrong about his crossing as that video proves very little. Hopefully he turns out to be a good signing but right now, most are clueless to his ability.
                              Absolutely spot on mate! It didn't impress me either but I'm still glad we bring in some players!

Comment

• just another Pole who wants to work in London! o

only Joking for those that are a bit touchy on here, what with all the Poles living locally. might put some numbers on the gate too? club may have thought like that too, only joking our board are not that cynical

Comment

Working...
                                X