Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the cut of this bloke's jib.

Comment

The fact we already have another player from Poland at the club is a plus. I don`t think they have played together at all, but anyway...
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

We've all known for ages what our requirements are. And yet here we are again, 11th hour shopping trolly dash, only difference this time is we're in Primark.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Truth is that this signing is going to be a complete gamble. Don't think any of us on here have a clue about this bloke.

Could easily be a hit but at the same time a flop. We all know that if we want to guarantee a standard of player then we will have to pay big bucks. I am sure we would of enquired about Adomah and McManaman but have been priced out.

Deals like this are going to be more regular for QPR I reckon. If this signing can be backed up with a deal like Ravel then i'd be over the moon.
          Maids we should've known about the lazy berk JET the crock Sandro as well as the rest the load of tosh we signed last summer all signed at home but didn't make any difference Buddy

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            We've all known for ages what our requirements are. And yet here we are again, 11th hour shopping trolly dash, only difference this time is we're in Primark.
            What instead of poundland where we were this time last year

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              What instead of poundland where we were this time last year
              fair point. Either way the shopping trolly dash is on..... yet again......

Comment

Would you prefer Harrods Hal? Or maybe Marks and Sparks?

Anyway, you can hardly describe a Polish international as Primark now, can you?

A-Polish-shop-on-Lincoln-Road-217346.jpg

Comment

How is it possible to have Hoos, Ferdinand and Hassibank working for our club and they still don't get it.
                  Instead they bring in this lot without any need for them Ariel Borysiuk, Joel Lynch, Jake Bidwell, Jordan Cousins, Yeni Ngbakoto, Idrissa Sylla.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                    How is it possible to have Hoos, Ferdinand and Hassibank working for our club and they still don't get it.
                    Instead they bring in this lot without any need for them Ariel Borysiuk, Joel Lynch, Jake Bidwell, Jordan Cousins, Yeni Ngbakoto, Idrissa Sylla.
                    No need for any of them whatsoever.

Comment

Laughed at this type of comment first time. Chuckled second time. Smiled third time.By now though it is not very funny and quite tedious.

Comment

Really annoys me that we are the only club in the land who leaves it to deadline day to sign players when no other club does, and everyome else has done all their buying already. Will we ever learn. Its always only us on this day doing the last minute trolley dash.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Really annoys me that we are the only club in the land who leaves it to deadline day to sign players when no other club does, and everyome else has done all their buying already. Will we ever learn. Its always only us on this day doing the last minute trolley dash.
                          Some people love a good moan mate.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                                Time to wake up. Obviously talking about the late late show. The later you leave it, the more you pay. Admittedly this is even more true in the January window but just once it would be great to do the business early doors.

And Kev if you can remove the blue tinted you will find that quite a lot of clubs aren't involved at this stage. Including some fairly successful ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X