Paweł Wszołek signs - official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    You said beggars cant be choosers implying the bloke is a dog. I personally think a 24 year old Polish International Winger would be a brilliant addition to the squad, but you crack on.........
    I was implying we need players and don't have the money to buy the complete player. I also said that video didn't impress me, nothing more, nothing less.

So because he's a Polish international and you've watched 3 minutes of "highlights" he's a brilliant addition?

The lad is an unknown and you're basing your thoughts on sweet fa! Similarly I may be wrong about his crossing as that video proves very little. Hopefully he turns out to be a good signing but right now, most are clueless to his ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      I was implying we need players and don't have the money to buy the complete player. I also said that video didn't impress me, nothing more, nothing less.

So because he's a Polish international and you've watched 3 minutes of "highlights" he's a brilliant addition?

The lad is an unknown and you're basing your thoughts on sweet fa! Similarly I may be wrong about his crossing as that video proves very little. Hopefully he turns out to be a good signing but right now, most are clueless to his ability.
      The facts are:

24 years old.
      Polish International.
      Fast, two footed, strong.
      Played 26 times in Serie A last season.

This leads me to believe he is a good player, and definately as good a player as I can envisage us signing. But you crack on with the Adomah pipe dream. Maybe we should waste our time and try to sabotage his move to Villa, then we will end up with nobody.

Comment

No idea if he is any good, but the fact that we are signing young players who I have never heard of tells me that we are heading in the right direction. IF they don't turn out to be great additions then it shows our scouting network still needs further improvements, if they turn out to be gems, then our scouts are working well

Comment

Can also play right back if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            The facts are:

24 years old.
            Polish International.
            Fast, two footed, strong.
            Played 26 times in Serie A last season.

This leads me to believe he is a good player, and definately as good a player as I can envisage us signing. But you crack on with the Adomah pipe dream. Maybe we should waste our time and try to sabotage his move to Villa, then we will end up with nobody.
            So why did Sampdoria get rid? Why are Verona getting rid? Verona who were absolutely terrible last season by the way. You're hoping he's good, but in fact, you haven't got a clue have you?

8 caps for Poland in 4 years. Only one friendly appearance since 2014. The last time he scored a goal for club or country was 11th May 2014 and that was his only goal in 53 appearances whilst playing in Serie A.

Hardly brilliant is it? I hope he turns out to be a good signing but saying he's a brilliant addition based on a 3 minute video and the fact he played a few games for his country and can use both feet is naive!

Comment

I love it when fans assume anyone they've never heard of is c**p. Remember when we signed household names like SWP and Sandro? Brilliant signings weren't they!

Comment

So why did Sampdoria get rid? Why are Verona getting rid? Verona who were absolutely terrible last season by the way. You're hoping he's good, but in fact, you haven't got a clue have you?

8 caps for Poland in 4 years. Only one friendly appearance since 2014. The last time he scored a goal for club or country was 11th May 2014 and that was his only goal in 53 appearances whilst playing in Serie A.

Hardly brilliant is it? I hope he turns out to be a good signing but saying he's a brilliant addition based on a 3 minute video and the fact he played a few games for his country and can use both feet is naive!
                I think the clip I posted is from March 2016 when he scored two goals for Poland.

Comment

Bizarre. Bloke scored twice for Poland in March. Missed the Euro's through a broken arm.

You realize the Poland national side is on a level with England don't you? If we were in the market for a 24year old English International winger how much would he cost and would he come to Qpr in a zillion years?

You are correct I have never seen him play, but the facts as stated tell me he will be an excellent addition to our squad. You are the naive one if you think we should be aiming higher than this.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OqMQ8uYftM

There's this bloke not scoring twice for Poland in March.

Comment

After three years struggling to make it at Sampdoria, Wszolek finally became a first-team regular at Verona, playing in victories over Juventus and AC Milan, and draws against Inter and Roma.

Those results against the big boys were not enough to keep Verona in the top flight, but despite relegation – and a red card on the final day of the season – he turned his loan into a permanent deal in the summer.

However, he may now be on his way to west London, with QPR aiming to sign him.

If this player was picked to play by bigger clubs then little us then thats good enough fo me.

Comment

Wonder if he played at any level for Poland with Borysiuk?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Wonder if he played at any level for Poland with Borysiuk?
                          Good insight into the player here.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/p...e-wls-football

Comment

Is anybody other than West London Sport quoting this?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              Is anybody other than West London Sport quoting this?
                              No, it's Dave Mac's very own scoop. No doubt others will now pick up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                No, it's Dave Mac's very own scoop. No doubt others will now pick up on it.
                                Probably Wolves

Comment

Working...
                                X