Paweł Wszołek signs - official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Why are they holding a scarf with the old badge on?
    Bit odd that

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
      Why are they holding a scarf with the old badge on?
      Bit odd that
      Must have forgot to take the scarf out and just found one. He has the new polo top though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        To be fair, he probably has more.international caps than McManaman, and you don't get those for being sh!t. Unless you play for England
        I think all of his international games were friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          That doesn't count then. Good point.

Meanwhile McManaman has been tearing it up all over the country.

Comment

God your a depressing old fart

Comment

So? A cap is a cap.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                That doesn't count then. Good point.

Meanwhile McManaman has been tearing it up all over the country.
                Really dont get this obsession with him, I think everyone remembers the two months he played well and did well in the FA Cup final which was over 3 years ago now. One season he has been on the bench at WBA and two seasons before he has had average states in a team that eventually got relegated from the Championship.

Comment

Signed - official

Comment

Signed on loan its official now.

Comment

• From the offy blog
                      5:20pm - BREAKING: We are pleased to confirm that Polish international winger Pawel Wszolek has joined QPR on a season long loan deal from Italian outfit Hellas Verona and

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...n-3284027.aspx
                      Last edited by jmelanie; 31-08-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                        Why wow? On that clip he put in 6 crosses and 4 were shockers! That's his highlights?! End product can be worked on so no biggy and all I said was it wasn't impressive in that small clip, which it wasn't. I'd prefer Adomah on loan to this kid put it that way but as I said, funds are limited and we're short of numbers.
                        You tube could make Junior Hoilett look great, but from those clips I agree, his crosses, like the aforementioned, leave a lot to be desired.
                        I note fron Sky Sports that Wednesday have had a bid for Adam Reach accepted, so another potential JFH target looks like going elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          You tube could make Junior Hoilett look great, but from those clips I agree, his crosses, like the aforementioned, leave a lot to be desired.
                          I note fron Sky Sports that Wednesday have had a bid for Adam Reach accepted, so another potential JFH target looks like going elsewhere.
                          Yeah for 4 million so not in our budget.

Comment

Yeah, £5M bid - that's that then because it's an awful lot of money for a relative nobody. Personally delighted we are not throwing bundles of cash around
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Yeah, for £5 million quid. We're not in that market. It's been made very clear.

Comment

• Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink expressed his delight at adding the versatile winger to his squad, telling www.qpr.co.uk:

“Pawel’s arrival is another positive step in the right direction for us. He’s a Polish international with good pedigree who will bring quality to the side. He is versatile, can play on either the left or right, and works tirelessly for the team. He’s a very hardworking player. I’m really looking forward to working with him and adding him to the squad.”

Paweł Wszołek will begin his career in W12 once the international break is over, having been called up to the Polish squad for their World Cup qualifier against Kazakhstan on Sunday.

He told www.qpr.co.uk: “I am very excited about the prospect of playing in England – the home of football, where fans live for the game 24 hours a day. QPR is a great club with great traditions, fantastic fans and big ambitions. I want to develop here as a footballer and achieve a higher level. I feel great and I am determined to start this adventure at QPR. For now, of course I am focused only on the National Team, but after I finish here I am ready to get to work.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...XMqB8h7iBJ0.99

Comment

Working...
                                X