No announcement yet.

QPR sign Jordan Cousins...Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to QPR Jordan, wish you all the best and good luck with us fans... you'll need it!

Comment

• Fingers crossed he turns out a goodun
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Never seen this guy play but if he won Charlton's POTY he must be decent (right?) And that price isn't too shabby.

So he's a box to box midfielder then? Not too fussed about his scoring record without knowing the team/system he was playing in.

At least To$$er is further away from the pitch now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FACTS View Post
          Never seen this guy play but if he won Charlton's POTY he must be decent (right?) And that price isn't too shabby.

So he's a box to box midfielder then? Not too fussed about his scoring record without knowing the team/system he was playing in.

At least To$$er is further away from the pitch now.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• You need to see a few games rather than come out with crap statistics.' There are statistics and there are lies'

Comment

• and before you say you see every game twice I am talking about live. Even I don't see every game live twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                and before you say you see every game twice I am talking about live. Even I don't see every game live twice.
                Some games last season felt like I was there for a 180 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  Only seven goals in 136 games. 2-3 per season. Not very much.
                  He's not an attacking midfielder ffs, therefore goalscoring isn't his main priority.

He's only 22 and won YPOTY, then POTY for the last 3 seasons running. All that in just 3 years of turning pro.

Why do people always have to find something to moan about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    He's not an attacking midfielder ffs, therefore goalscoring isn't his main priority.

He's only 22 and won young POTY, then POTY for the last 3 seasons running. All that in just 3 years of turning pro.

Let them moan Stan. This kid has had 3 full seasons as a pro, won young player of year 1st season, then player of year the other 2. Has good experience in the championship. Played England youth. Captained Charlton. And is only 22. £1.25 mill is a great deal. End of

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      and before you say you see every game twice I am talking about live. Even I don't see every game live twice.
                      I feel like you misunderstand the concept of time... here, I'll explain, time is linear, you can't repeat time, you can record time. I'll tell you who has seen a few games of his, Les and the scouting team. But hey, lets ignore that to complain about stats because I'll guarantee you that they'll have used stats on every single signing made.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Goalscoring can come, as shown with Lampard, Ronaldo and plenty of players. Vision, energy and hard work need to be there early on and he seems to have all of those. For 1.25 million he is an absolute steal in this current climate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          7 goals and 5 assists and his weakness is in defensive game. I don't get the hype around this signing.
                          Made me laugh this, can someone explain what he will add to the team cos I've literally never heard of him. Please no one say "energy" or "enthusiasm" because we have Mackie for that ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                            Made me laugh this, can someone explain what he will add to the team cos I've literally never heard of him. Please no one say "energy" or "enthusiasm" because we have Mackie for that ;)
                            If you log on to the official website JFH answers that.

Comment

• Yeah, to be fair I really miss 30 year old star signings from sides that have got promoted out of the Champ i.e. Toszer from Watford....... He's been great! Can't we just carry on signing these sort of players.....

Hate signing 2x player of year type players who are only 22...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

He's only 22 and won YPOTY, then POTY for the last 3 seasons running. All that in just 3 years of turning pro.

We all got really excited when we signed people like Hoilett etc. so maybe not getting too excited is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X