No announcement yet.

QPR sign Jordan Cousins...Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only seven goals in 136 games. 2-3 per season. Not very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      Only seven goals in 136 games. 2-3 per season. Not very much.
      #JordanCoushit

Comment

Only seven goals in 136 games. 2-3 per season. Not very much.
        Central midfielder, replacement for Faurlin who also didn't score many.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Ok. Do you know how many assists he had?

Comment

• Scored a couple for England youth teams as well, and don't look like he's ever had a game out injured either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
              We don't have the sort of money to get decent prospects from teams in the PL or same division really, if they do go the likes of Newcastle and Villa with money would snap them up. I thought everyone wanted us to buy cheap players from lower leagues now and just hope they might be any good at a higher level.
              Exactly no point taking any notice. Every season some fans make demands club responds then they move goal posts and change criteria. Last year the buzz word was young and hungry we deliver now they look for something else to moan about

The answer is what it always was dont matter if their young or old tall or short English or foreign its there character, ability and heart which counts

Comment

Ok. Do you know how many assists he had?
                Apparently 7 assists
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Good news.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by BFG View Post
                    Just need two wingers & strikers now...Lets hope he continues his Charlton form..welcome Jordan
                    Agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      Cracking point Nik will be a huge improvement on Faurlin and will show some just how much of a passenger Faurlin was and what it took away from our game

Comment

• Sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Apparently 7 assists
                          Last season or in all 136 games for Charlton?

Comment

• So he's played 10577 minutes in the Championship for Charlton which is the equivalent of around 118 full 90 minutes of football. He made a total of 125 league appearances, scoring 7 and assisting 5 in the league in that time. His strengths in the last season have been his aerial duels and his concentration, with his defensive contribution being a weakness that needs to be worked on. He's played both in the centre and on the left side of midfield although primarily in the middle. What's most impressive is that given his age of 22, he's played almost every game of the last 3 seasons, Playing 85.2% of the minutes available in the league in those seasons. He's deputised once at right back in that time, 3 times as a right midfielder, 7 times as a defensive midfielder and 24 times as a left midfielder where he scored 3 and assisted 2, playing 85 as a centre midfielder and getting 3 goals and 3 assists in that position. The remaining 5 matches I believe are substitute appearances. His market value according to Transfermarkt is 850k as set in April this year, and with 3 more years to run on his Charlton contract, getting him at the quoted 1.25 mil is a potential bargain.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              So he's played 10577 minutes in the Championship for Charlton which is the equivalent of around 118 full 90 minutes of football. He made a total of 125 league appearances, scoring 7 and assisting 5 in the league in that time. His strengths in the last season have been his aerial duels and his concentration, with his defensive contribution being a weakness that needs to be worked on. He's played both in the centre and on the left side of midfield although primarily in the middle. What's most impressive is that given his age of 22, he's played almost every game of the last 3 seasons, Playing 85.2% of the minutes available in the league in those seasons. He's deputised once at right back in that time, 3 times as a right midfielder, 7 times as a defensive midfielder and 24 times as a left midfielder where he scored 3 and assisted 2, playing 85 as a centre midfielder and getting 3 goals and 3 assists in that position. The remaining 5 matches I believe are substitute appearances. His market value according to Transfermarkt is 850k as set in April this year, and with 3 more years to run on his Charlton contract, getting him at the quoted 1.25 mil is a potential bargain.
                              You need to get out more mate....

Comment

• 7 goals and 5 assists and his weakness is in defensive game. I don't get the hype around this signing.

Comment

Working...
                                X