Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR sign Jordan Cousins...Official

HITC Sport understands Charlton have rejected initial bid

Queens Park Rangers have had a bid for Charlton Athletic's Jordan Cousins rejected, HITC Sport understands.

The highly-rated midfielder is being tracked by a number of clubs and the Addicks look to have a real battle on their hands to keep him following their relegation to League One.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/06...ordan-cousins/

Good player. Proper box to box midfielder

Comment

absolutely crap cant believe we are still looking at midfield players and defenders what does it take for ferdinand to look to buy goal scoring wingers and strikers
      WAKE UP FERDINAND PLEASE WE HAVE JUST LOST 9 GOAL STRIKER MATT PHILLIPS AND YOU WANT TO BUY ANOTHER DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER
      WE HAVE ZERO GOALSCORER CONOR WASHINGSTON,AND THE BIG FAT GERMAN WHO REALLY SHOULD BE A CENTER HALF SO THAT GIVES US ABSOLUTELY NO GOALS AT ALL EXCEPT THE JET WHO WONT BE PLAYED BECAUSE FERDINAND HAS HAD A ROW WITH HIM

GO AND SIGN NAKKI WELLS FROM HUDDERSFIELD AND ROOFE FROM OXFORD AS QUICK AS YOU CAN BEFORE ALL OUR DREAMS ARE SHATTERD
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Is he any good, heard of him but never watched him play with any interest. Would he be a starter every week or squad player?

Comment

May be wrong, but fairly sure he scored against us at Loftus Road last season

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
            May be wrong, but fairly sure he scored against us at Loftus Road last season
            Think you are correct my fellow Hertfordshire fan
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Apparently had a decent game against us last season.
              We do need another midfielder, but only if the player is as good as what we already have.

Comment

Dave Mc reporting that we are in for him

Comment

Definitely one of their better players and still young. Would be a good signing imo.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

had a blinder against us and i was on here saying we should sign him. That all being said, i hope the scouting is better than my old eye and we have looked at more than his game against us.

right age, wouldnt demand big wages and seeminly a decent player. Would be happy if this came off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Is he any good, heard of him but never watched him play with any interest. Would he be a starter every week or squad player?
                      Played well against us at loftus rd. Got an assist and was up and down all day. Good age and experienced in this league. Would much rather this kid than some of others being mentioned like pratley

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        had a blinder against us and i was on here saying we should sign him. That all being said, i hope the scouting is better than my old eye and we have looked at more than his game against us.

right age, wouldnt demand big wages and seeminly a decent player. Would be happy if this came off.
                        We do have a habit of making players look better than they are when coming up against us.
                        Lets hope the club has scouted him over the course of the season.

Comment

From what WhoScored has said about him, he's not contributed as much as he ought to defensively but he's strong in the air especially for his height and he keeps good focus on the game. He seems to be an all rounder from what I can tell, none of his stats particularly stand out, got 2 goals and an assist last season, fairly average passing for a centre mid, ok amount of tackles, interceptions, key passes and shots and he does like to keep it short and avoid long passes. That's all I can tell so far.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Him and Huws could be ok together.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Him and Huws could be ok together.
                              All gone quiet on Huws

Comment

Working...
                              X